What is your favorite type of sex scene in VAM?

What is your favorite type of sex scene in VAM?

• Total voters

Bonobo2

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
bonobo3dArt
Patreon
Bonobo2
I would like to know what is your favorite type of sex scene in VAM?

From what I have learned, we can divide the types of scenes present into three categories:
- Multiposes with small animation ( like Sxs4)
- Driven sex scenes, in which there is a sequence of scenes ( Like Ispinox or most mocaps)
- Interactive scenes, in which the scene is more static but with interactions ( Such as Universens)

I like storytelling ones a lot, ideally with fitting generated speech. Not too interested in the pure sex ones, we have tons of them.
The old Sapusex ones were great, and Peta Zwega's stuff for instance.

And cant wait until AI driven ones come into play, I already did some for me. Chatting with your chick and get spoken responses and actions is just so great.
But that means have a strong GPU ready, to run LLMs and VAM together with some speech recognition before it runs out of VRAM.

I like well animated movements and sex scenes with a good UI that allows me to control the sex.
One of my favorite scene is Royal Entertainement Part 2 by FlyRoxy (Paid). I also really enjoy Mister X free scenes, awesome animations and good UI.

Last edited:
I like action where the movements have been randomized. This gives a lot more variation than a plain old in-out, in-out. The slow blow demo scene is a good example.

Back
Top Bottom