• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question What is causing "blur"? [Solved]

baldee

Reactions
If there are no plugins in a scene (session, scene or character) what is causing the blur? Are there built in settings? Thanks in advance

Solution
In the Select menu, turn on hidden items. There may be an empty atom there just to hold the PostMagic plugin. You can change the settings of the DOF effect to reduce the blur, or just turn it off.
It helps to see what "blur" is it you mention, but anyway, it's very likely you are using a plugin of some kind in the scene like Postmagic for example. It's unlikely to see a scene without any plugins, so look again.

Upvote 0
It helps to see what "blur" is it you mention, but anyway, it's very likely you are using a plugin of some kind in the scene like Postmagic for example. It's unlikely to see a scene without any plugins, so look again.
atani...pic 1 shows the blur...pic 2 is close up to characters, they become clear...the other pics are the plugins of the scene and characters....I dont see any plugins that would cause that blur effect...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Upvote 0
Pretty much any atom can use plugins, don't just look in the persons and scene plugins
Ah...so it doesnt need to be in the scene plugin tab or the character plugin tab...I would'nt know where else to look...my knowledge ends at the tabs...lol

Upvote 0
Often the atom name helps, check the atom list for one that may be meaningful.
The atom list is the one in the UI with a cursor icon next to the person icon

Upvote 0
Often the atom name helps, check the atom list for one that may be meaningful.
The atom list is the one in the UI with a cursor icon next to the person icon
TY sir...I'll play around with it and hopefully figure it out...I dont like the "blur" effect

Upvote 0
In the Select menu, turn on hidden items. There may be an empty atom there just to hold the PostMagic plugin. You can change the settings of the DOF effect to reduce the blur, or just turn it off.

Upvote 1
Solution
TY for the response...I dissected the files for the scene and found PostMagic in there...I did what you and atani suggested but it didnt reveal itself...sneaky little booger...maybe i'll delete the PostMagic files and try to run the scene...see what happens.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom