• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question What Causes This?

Reactions
whenever i position models in a pose where they're sticking out their backsides, i get this "hump". it's especially noticeable when wearing clothes. any idea how to correct this? i've tried a ton of different morphs, but nothing is working that well to fix this yet.

If we talk about the same thing:
It is the lower back PLUS the upper glute.
There are only some few custom morphs for that region.
"rotate hip", "pelvis front-back", "upper glute depth", .. I can't remember all that names... there might even one in my own "Small Body Morph Pack".
It is a bit difficult to find the right morph combination, and it is even more difficult to make it look good in every hip position. You can also fix this a little bit by turning the pelvis joint, but it is less than ideal.
In VaM 2.0 it will be a lot better, because it uses a system that automatically morphes/correcting a joint-region in an anatomical way while moving it.

You could also try the Joint Correct plugin and see, if it makes any difference for you. I don't know if it alters that body region, too.

Upvote 0
If we talk about the same thing:
It is the lower back PLUS the upper glute.
There are only some few custom morphs for that region.
"rotate hip", "pelvis front-back", "upper glute depth", .. I can't remember all that names... there might even one in my own "Small Body Morph Pack".
It is a bit difficult to find the right morph combination, and it is even more difficult to make it look good in every hip position. You can also fix this a little bit by turning the pelvis joint, but it is less than ideal.
In VaM 2.0 it will be a lot better, because it uses a system that automatically morphes/correcting a joint-region in an anatomical way while moving it.

You could also try the Joint Correct plugin and see, if it makes any difference for you. I don't know if it alters that body region, too.

thx! i'll try these out.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom