weird belly shape

dadirector

Reactions
Hi guys,

i created a female atom, everything went fine only i found this weird belly shape, i tried to modify the morph manytimes but it's still there, any thing i might doing wrong?

Attachments

• 2022-02-11 13_42_56-Window.png
    2022-02-11 13_42_56-Window.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2022-02-11 13_42_56-Window.png
    2022-02-11 13_42_56-Window.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
At that position there is the “seam“ from the „Abdomen2“ to the „Chest“ body section, and it is somewhat prone to distortions from some morphs. If you change the depth of the belly, but not the depth of the chest, for instance.
There s also one of the few spline joints at this position.
Unfortunately I can‘t give you an easy answer. There are so many morphs, and almost endless combinations. The only thing to do is keep on trying.

This is how I do it in cases like this: Open the morph tab and filter for all morphs that are in use. Now go through all the morphs and move the slider forth and back (approximately). Does the region change? Once you have found the morph(s) that was causing the issue, load the figure again and try to replace the morph with some different ones.

Just to have mentioned everything complete: I had a strange effect ONCE with a figure, that was extremely morphed. This figure showed strange rectangle shapes with some poses, and I found out that this were the shapes of the underlying invisible colliders. The abdomen collider is at that position you have shown in the pictures.
But with all the many many looks I have created, this issue was extremely rare.

IMHO, it is very likely a bad combination of some morphs, that does not work with each other very well.

Back
Top Bottom