Question weird glitch i've noticed...

qoosh

Reactions
I've seen a lot lately that a lot of the atoms in my scene suddenly become non-selectable, and that the only way to fix the problem is to restart VAM. Has anyone here had something like this happen to them?

Perhaps you applied a pose preset that had those things turned off. You should be able to re-enable that from the atom Control tab.

Upvote 0
What happens is, after maybe 5 - 10 minutes, suddenly I see the red hourglass spinning (it keeps spinning, without stopping) and I am unable to select the person atoms. And also other atoms in the scene become unselectable. When I try to go into the select menu, it will not display them either on the list, (and I didn't mark them as invisible). I think it may be a result of a session /scene/person plugin I'm using, but I don't know which one... (I use a lot of plugins and some are experimental) I may have to just hard reset and figure this one out.

Upvote 0
I've seen a lot lately that a lot of the atoms in my scene suddenly become non-selectable, and that the only way to fix the problem is to restart VAM. Has anyone here had something like this happen to them?
Getting the same thing. So I loaded up a blank scene (no background) put in two atoms (male and female). Still getting Red hour glass...no plugins loaded Scene or people, Checked the resources found 13 gigs of vram being used with 14% of the cpu. Swapped several scenes just to see if I could make it stop and no luck. I have seen it before and know the answer on how to stop it.....Just reset the program. Issue is I would love to know what is causing it. Just so I could stop doing what ever I am doing lol.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom