Twitter
TGC6969
Patreon
TGC69
TGC updated Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded with a new update entry:

Update 1

New Stuff

- New animations

Added around 30 short loop animations mainly for missionary positions and subpositions (there are only 2 new animations for doggy1) for more variety

- Added couple face morph changes to BJ part

- Added pause and resume button for dynamic/automatic position changes

There are now two buttons to pause automated position switching for the case you like one of the "subpositions" and want the girl to stay in it

- Thrust period...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update 2

New Stuff

- New animations for Doggy parts

Added around 40 short loop animations for doggy positions and subpositions

- Improved BJ

Added some dynamic position changes to BJ part. Also the girl is now randomly looking up

Fixes/Changes

- Adjusted micro movements

Girls head does not bend too much anymore, when she looks back on some doggy positions

- Readjusted timings and sequencing in the state machine

Dynamic position...

Update 3

New Stuff

- New animations

Added 8 more short loop animations for Missi1

- Possession Button

Added UI-Buttons for quick possess and unpossess

- Clothing Presets

Added Clothing Preset Menu (https://imgur.com/Bu4VFoN) to do your own clothing presets. Here is how it works:

1. When you dressed the girl how you want to, save the preset under the number 1-12 like in this clip...

Update 4

New Stuff

- New animations

New subposition for missi1 with 4 short loop animations and 5 randomized idle animations for standing and 4 for sitting.

- Little new mechanic

You will have to find out for yourself, cause I don't want to spoil ;D

Fixes/Changes

- Reduced the angle on randomized head lean on BJ for "Possession" part

Makes it easier to keep the dick inside, when the girl looks up during BJ. In "Active Dude" mode she still...

Update 5

New Stuff

- New animation

Added transition animation to the recently added loop animation for proper return to the main position

- New wet sounds

Added 40 randomized sounds for wet effect on penetration, cause why not

Fixes/Changes

- Changed the trigger on panties to go into access mode when you touch labia

Previously there was also "Detach" activated and they kinda been disappearing into the endless void after activating the trigger...

wow just the best scene TGC never fails im glad he made a patreon go follow him there he got great content. Thanks again man !

Update 8

New Stuff

- New audio from commissioned "demo tape" by Emma Fielder

There are around 80 short audio files added so far. I used different triggers for them. Big part is on spanking and idling. Some audio is on sexing part and some stuff the girl says depending on situation. This is just from the short "demo tape". Bigger commission is yet to come

- New animations

Added 4 idle animations for missionary 1 position

- FJ

Added footjob part. You can access...

This amazing scene just keeps getting better! Do you plan to finalize this at some point or is this a project you just intend to continually update as you think up new ideas?

Hey thank you Xstatic! Yes there is actually an idea of final version. Bed part will be finished after I added blowjob section to it. Then I want to add sex positions on chair and table. And finally add more speech from the main commission (current one is just from the "demo" tape). This is basically all I want to add for the finished version :)

Update 11

New Stuff

- More Cum Effects

I have added Molmarks cum clothes to other positions and setupped triggers, so it makes some sence how the girl gets covered. Works best in Active Dude mode. Also it is only enabled for the missionary & doggy positions (not in CG part yet)

Here is little video preview

These effects obviosly stop working when you change clothes presets, so I have added a button to merge load the cum...

I dont know how you continue to make a perfect scene more perfect but it looks great! keep on perfecting!

Back
Top Bottom