Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded

Paid Scenes Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded

TGC updated Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded with a new update entry:

12.11 "Sirius Impruvments" Update

Whats New

- Readded RealGaze/Gaze

I found a way how to make RealGaze work with animations, so its now reactivated and configured on all idle positions except CG-Part

If you don't want it to be activated remove the checkmark from "LookMode" Toggle before pressing Play https://imgur.com/jm86GeI

- Added more Voice Lines and changed the existing "PreSex" Voice Line Sets

Previously I had 2 different main sets of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello TGC.

Great work, as always, your updates are appreciated :)

However, I would like to (unfortunately) bring back a subject that we discussed back some time ago, starting with Post #32.

In regards to the female character in the Scene which always 'overwrites' Eyes Glancing constantly with the slightest of actions performed.

So, to reiterate the issue (it's literally the same one as before, it only creeped itself back into the Scene over the past couple of updates):

1) Let's say I go in Behaviors Tab and tell the female to use a Custom eye target, which for the example would be the Male, so Person #2, Head node (to simulate the girl looking at the Male, instead of me in the Scene).

2) It does work, for a short time, until she "reverts" back to looking at me, instead. It happens in pretty much every single positions and locations in the Scene.

I play in Desktop mode, with a free camera most of the time, as a "spectator" doing edits along the way, more than as a "player" who plays to take the Male's position (I.E. my goal isn't to be looked-at, but "to look" at the Scene, instead).

If this issue could be fixed once more it would be greatly appreciated again sir :)

It's of course not a rush, whenever you can, or have the time to look into it again, of course.

Thank you for all your work and your time TGC.

Hey! Actually I thought about your request from while ago and made a "buffer" so the Gazes, which I added in the previous update, don't get activated. Have you tried unchecking the "Look Mode" toggle before pressing play button? I made only a quick test run though, so I might have forgotten to set more buffers somewhere and will test it more for the next update.

I just found where I forgot to set the buffer...its on BJ position. Its now added :) New update should be up around tomorrow btw

You are welcome! And thank you too for the kind words! Hopefully I did not oversee more triggers. Did a check though and it seems to work. Please tell if it doesnt though. Currently I release updates pretty often, so I will be able to fix stuff quick if needed :)

20.11 Update

Whats New

- New Voice Lines

Reworked and added some new sound files to existing trigger systems, made some new trigger systems. Especially the Teasing part has now good amount of different and fitting lines. Also tried to make the girl say more fitting stuff on other parts.

- Added Set of 10 new Expression Animations to SexTalk

Girls mouth was opening too wide sometimes, when she was talking during sex, so I made new set of expressions where mouth does not...

26.11 Update

Whats New

- New Set of BJ Soundeffects

The BJ part has now several stages depending on BJ-Depth. Here is a short preview clip:

In the first stage, when BJ-Depth is low, there are mainly sucking sounds.

Second stage consists some moaning and light moisty SFX.

And in the 3rd, deepthroat stage there are several different gagging sounds and some coughs.

Also when the BJ-Depth is high and you completely turn down speed there...

30.11 Update

Whats New

- New Lighting Variations with randomized Ambiente SFX

I had a little request to make lighting better, so I added 4 more lighting options. You can find them over here: https://imgur.com/sHSIjYJ

They are hit or miss right now imho. Need to play and maybe redo the positioning of the light sources here and there to make the lighting better. On some occasions they look already pretty decent though. Especially...

Hey, TGC! Is there any way to get the latest version of VSR not from Patreon? Patreon has blocked all transactions in my country and i cant pay subscription;(
Maybe crypto transfer or smthg else? I want to test this scene so much

Hey, TGC! Is there any way to get the latest version of VSR not from Patreon? Patreon has blocked all transactions in my country and i cant pay subscription;(
Maybe crypto transfer or smthg else? I want to test this scene so much

Hmm I could set up a SubscribeStar account. Would it work for you?

12.12 Update

Whats New

- Emma's Voice In VaMMoan!

If you already have the scene just change the voice in current version of VaMMoan to Emma and set the pitch to 1 :D

Fixes/Changes

- Made the butt become red a bit faster from spanking

- Made the occurance of sex talk slightly rarer

- Fixed the "Fuck me harder" voiceline (again) I hope this time for good xD

You can switch to another look when you press the picture on the wall

I was referring to the character model. I tried using the helper too save the model but it seems only the facial and body features change when trying to use the body swap or the morphs presets options. Tattoos, skin color, and hair doesn't transfer.

I was referring to the character model. I tried using the helper too save the model but it seems only the facial and body features change when trying to use the body swap or the morphs presets options. Tattoos, skin color, and hair doesn't transfer.

Ah ok. Did you use "appearance presets" to save your modded look? That way all the features you mentioned are saved aswell.

Here is a short demo how to use them

1. First of all save your desired look like in this clip

2. Load up the scene and load your saved appearance preset like here

3. If the animations look shitty, you might want to adjust leg length a bit (or use the "look changer" scene)

I hope this helps. If not I could stream how to adjust the look you want to use via discord :)

Fantastic scene. Any chance we can also get a female orgasm? Ideally, on command with a button, like the Cum button.

Fantastic scene. Any chance we can also get a female orgasm? Ideally, on command with a button, like the Cum button.

Hey thanks! Did not come to make it for the current update (it was already planned to be release today), but I will see what can be done for the next one! Also I made the intensity progression faster in this update, so the girl should reach orgasm quicker now :)

Back
Top Bottom