Virtual Girl

Paid Scenes Virtual Girl

Hi @Vihper
I just tried some of your scenes, in this case latest iteration of Virtual Girl.
It runs great at start, but after max. 1 minute it becomes unresponsable with a very low framerate.

Error log is spammed with:
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Guy. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: AutoCollider invalid joint position
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Guy. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: DAZBone Matrix hip

I have to freeze physics to be able to do anything. This is 100% reproducible after restart of VAM or even a complete PC reboot.
Do I have to apply special user settings? RAM usage is about 50% when the scene is running.

Last edited:
Hi @Vihper
I just tried some of your scenes, in this case latest iteration of Virtual Girl.
It runs great at start, but after max. 1 minute it becomes unresponsable with a very low framerate.

Error log is spammed with:
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Guy. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: AutoCollider invalid joint position
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Guy. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: DAZBone Matrix hip

I have to freeze physics to be able to do anything. This is 100% reproducible after restart of VAM or even a complete PC reboot.
Do I have to apply special user settings? RAM usage is about 50% when the scene is running.
No-one else has reported anything like this so i have no idea, you say it runs for 1 minute, doing what? which animation are you running when it crashes?

If I leave it on the first start position (idle standing of the girl), it does not crash.
No matter what next animation I choose: crash after 30-60 seconds with given explosion error messages of the guy.

Do I have to disable i.e. SoftBodyPhysics or anything else for this scene? I tried desktop mode only yet…

It’s the first scene I encounter this issue, my PC runs VAM ultra stable.

Later I try it again w/o my default session plugins, maybe another plugin causes this, I have no clue

If I leave it on the first start position (idle standing of the girl), it does not crash.
No matter what next animation I choose: crash after 30-60 seconds with given explosion error messages of the guy.

Do I have to disable i.e. SoftBodyPhysics or anything else for this scene? I tried desktop mode only yet…

It’s the first scene I encounter this issue, my PC runs VAM ultra stable.

Later I try it again w/o my default session plugins, maybe another plugin causes this, I have no clue
dont need to disable anything, its hard to know whats causing it as ive had no issues and no one else has reported anything like you are saying, first i would remove your session plugins and play it as is, see if you still have a problem. EDIT : play the "show me more" animation and let me know if it crashes on that one if you can please. The guy stays in same position as the start all the way through on this one.

Last edited:
Ok, just tried without any session plugin and the "show me more" animation .> still happens, when she goes down a bit before coming close to his face

Ok, just tried without any session plugin and the "show me more" animation .> still happens, when she goes down a bit before coming close to his face
Bizarre... i cant reproduce that no matter what i do, it works fine...

Yeah, strange, since all other scenes (also the few I got from you) are working flawless. And the beginning of this is very promising, too bad for me ;)

Yeah, strange, since all other scenes (also the few I got from you) are working flawless. And the beginning of this is very promising, too bad for me ;)
really sorry you are having probs, have you tried an earlier version ?

no, not yet. Will do ;)

Edit: no success, tried it with 1.31 and 1.41, always get this weird physics corruption on the guy.
Might be that I need a specific version of a plugin you used, can you list the versions you used during creation?
Since I cannot see them because your scene is not Hub-hosted, and I am keeping just the actual versions...

TY

Last edited:
No-one else has reported anything like this so i have no idea, you say it runs for 1 minute, doing what? which animation are you running when it crashes?

In fact I have the exact same problem. If I load the scene and just wait... the physics of the guy go crazy, whatever I do. If I reset the physics, I just wait and it crash again. I have tried to remove the sofa without success. Nothing is touching him. When the phsic go crazy he looks deform as some very strong force what applied to him.

I am in VR, physics is sets de 45hz, I ahve tried to disable soft physics whitout success. It's the only scene from you with this problem.

In fact I have the exact same problem. If I load the scene and just wait... the physics of the guy go crazy, whatever I do. If I reset the physics, I just wait and it crash again. I have tried to remove the sofa without success. Nothing is touching him. When the phsic go crazy he looks deform as some very strong force what applied to him.

I am in VR, physics is sets de 45hz, I ahve tried to disable soft physics whitout success. It's the only scene from you with this problem.
set physics to 60hz+

Back
Top Bottom