Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded

Paid Scenes Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded

Thats gotta be the most creative look change system I have seen! Great idea!

Haha thanks :D You gotta try the L3 ambience lighting some time thats stupid af ;D

TGC updated Virtual Sweetheart ReLoaded with a new update entry:

Table Part Update

Some Preview Clips

Whats New

- The Table Part with lots of new animations.

Automated position switching is not completely done yet. Currently there are roughly 70-80 animations and more to come. The animations are spreaded between 3 of 4 main positions. The last main position (Missi2) has to be redone.

- UI Adjustments

The button for the table transition...

Read the rest of this update entry...

More Table Part Animations

Whats New

- New Position and about 60 new Animations for the Table Part

New animations are spread between all table positions. Most of them are in the completely reworked "Missi 2" though. There is also new "Missi 3" position, which can be accessed directly when the girl is standing at the table: https://imgur.com/LpPOnYs

There is no automated position changes for "Missi 3" yet, only couple of randomized loop...

Active Dude Rework & Some QoL Stuff

Whats New

- Active Dude Rework

I have replaced the SexHelper plugin with AutoThruster and adjusted some pose presets and atom physic settings on couple of positions. Also I had a request to add buttons for automated speed and depth options https://imgur.com/Srz5W9y.

The floatrandomizers still probably need some calibration, but it already looks pretty good imho. Here is a little democlip...

Something I'm wondering about this scene that I just can't explain why it acts the way it does. So the "issue" is in regards to what (or where) the Female atom looks at. First to understand: I play in Desktop mode, free camera, not POV so the female doesn't have to look at me. With this said, here's the problem: the female keeps "cycling" between looking at me and I think the male atom's head.

Here is what I try to do: Go to Auto Behaviours and change the gaze to "Custom" and then "Head Control" (so that she looks at the male atom's head ad not at me). It does work... BUT... it only lasts for some time until at some point during any one of the animations she looks at me again instead.

My assumption is that there's some script / action / plugin that maybe overwrites the Auto Behaviours stuff and makes her look at me. But I would like it for her to KEEP eye contact to the male atom's head all the time. Is there a way to fix that?

Thank you very much.

Ah yeah I placed several triggers around the scene for the girl to change look mode. There are situations like on BJ or couple of missionary positions, where the girl leans her head down and changes her look mode to the dick area, so I also placed triggers to make her look back to the player atom.

Some of them are directly in Timeline animations, some are getting triggered when the dick gets pulled out or when some buttons (like reset) are getting pushed. I could make a toggle though, which will prevent these triggers from being activated. Hopefully I find them all again 😅

Ah yeah I placed several triggers around the scene for the girl to change look mode. There are situations like on BJ or couple of missionary positions, where the girl leans her head down and changes her look mode to the dick area, so I also placed triggers to make her look back to the player atom.

Some of them are directly in Timeline animations, some are getting triggered when the dick gets pulled out or when some buttons (like reset) are getting pushed. I could make a toggle though, which will prevent these triggers from being activated. Hopefully I find them all again 😅

Oh very nice TGC, thank you for taking this into consideration :)

I'm a patron of yours btw I fully support what you do, this scene - imo - is Top 3 material for all the VAM scenes I've used so far.

This suggestion of mine btw is not a "rush", it's nothing too major, do take your time if you do plan to find all those triggers hehe. But it is a minor... say... annoyance to me lol; I surprise myself sometimes talking out loud "OMG you're looking at me again girl!" ...yeah.

I'd like to take this opportunity to maybe provide another suggestion for a new pose perhaps (not a request per se but hey, doesn't hurt to give ideas around yeah?) so, on the bed, maybe one extra pose could be added (providing 3 suggestions for new poses, just to provide ideas):

- Bridge position (guy lifting the girl's back / pelvis to the dick level, creating an 'arc' on the girls back while her head and neck rest on the bed / pillow)
- Skewer position (basically missionary but the girl has her legs wrapped around the guy's waist and joined in an 'x' shape behind)
- Boat position (this one is pretty rarely done in general but I've seen it here and there)

Another suggestion could be related to Light Rigs, or just one extra Spot / Point Light. I'm suggesting this because in my opinion there's not enough light coming from above the characters on the scene (basically there seems to be no light source placed on the ceiling but I'm not 100% sure on this one).

Now mind you, when it comes to Lights I can easily just go in Creator mode myself and add one in the scene. Which is why it's not really a "request" per se but merely a suggestion. Maybe if you do add a light at some point in a future update add maybe a Light toggle in the UI somewhere, akin to switching the Room's light On or Off with a switch for example.

So anyway, amazing work TGC, you rock. You have a gold mine of a scene I think. If you simply keep adding content to it over time at some point I wonder if VAM will even be able to run it (and I wonder if it'll still take my SSD a whole eon to load it lolol).

Hey sure I often try to fulfill requests as long as they make sence to me and not super hard to make :) Unfortunately I had not enough time to include it in the 31.07 update. So I will add it to the next one!

Also thanks for your support and for the kind and motivating words! There are several super creative scene makers around, so its good to know that my scene is doing pretty good!

Regarding your suggested poses. I actually planned to add more poses in general to the bed and CG-parts, but as you mentioned below the loading times are already pretty damn long, so I am not sure if its a good idea to make them longer, as though this scene offers to add like the whole kamasutra xD.
Also I feel like people are getting slowly but surely bored with this scene. So I am actually currently looking forward to wrap it up. There is pretty much only one major thing I want to add and its more voice lines, but I don't know when I get the audio files yet. Ah yeah also I wanted to make a slightly better intro part, but this one is not set in stone.

Still I will think about your suggested poses, maybe I add them without the automated position changes or at least not so many of them, which would be lightweight and not impact the loading time too much.

Adding another light source would be pretty easy to do. I always had weird shadows with more then 2 light sources in VaM though especially on hairs (here is a comparison clip I made a while ago ) This is why I am trying to use 2 light sources on almost all occasions. I gonna play around with 3rd light a bit more though and see how it looks like. Maybe there is a way to avoid these shadows reducing the range of the 3rd light 🤔

10.08 Update

Whats New

- Expanded Clothing Presets

I have added some more buttons to the existing preset menu (the one which loads your presets https://imgur.com/APRbxu6).

And I have added 2nd clothing preset menu with presaved presets (https://imgur.com/doXtVGa).

- Modded POV Function

I had a little request to make the POV view directly looking on the girl by activation. Also I...

Small 27.08 Update

Whats New

- Boombox with some music

I added 8 tracks for now. Tried to find something slow and fitting.

Fixes/Changes

- Some POV mode adjustments

Made the view change the angle, when you are in POV mode and the girl goes from sitting/standing to sex position

- Reset buttons adjustments

Modified the main reset buttons so the male and female switch to T-pose while the collision gets disabled and reenabled. Should be more reliable if...

21.09 Update

Whats New

- Reworked Choking Mechanic

I have added several sound files and new facial expressions so it looks more decent now.

Here is little preview clip:

- New Facial Expressions for 4th Intensity

I reactivated the 4th Intensity stage in the plugin and added 7 new randomized expressions to it.

Fixes/Changes

- Changes in the Pump Plugin and Timeline responsible for VaMMoan Intensities

Prior...

"Radio Stations" Update

Whats New

- More Music for Boombox

Added around 30 more tracks as a result of the music poll. Inspired by GTA I ordered them into "Radio Stations". The music is off by default. To turn it on you have to choose a "Radio Station" first: https://imgur.com/Pm25oE0

Fixes/Changes

- Most SFXs converted to Audiobundles

Slightly improves the loading times and performance

- Adjustments to the...

21.10 Update

Fixes/Changes

- Merged Audiobundles into a single file

- Removed 2 Songs

While fiddling with audio files I noticed that 2 songs had insane size, so I removed them from the audiobundle.

- Fixed couple of issues regarding switching from VaMMoan to Breathe

I relocated most triggers resposible for facial expressions after Intensity changes to VaMMoan. Also fixed some situations, when VaMMoan/Breathe have been activated, when they should not or did not activate...

31.10 Update

Whats New

- Several New Audios from the Big Commission

I have only added new voice lines to the existing trigger systems so far. For other audios I need to think through and add new trigger systems (already have several in mind), which I have not had enough time until today

- Redesigned Room

I modded the room quite a bit to make it more fitting to the scene :)

View attachment 171311

Fixes/Changes

- Adjusted Lips Sync on the...

03.11 Update

Whats New

- Added new Voice Lines

Fixes/Changes

- Adjusted LipSync and decreased volume on several loud voice lines and moans

- Reduced weighting on Idle and Teasing animations to make it look more realistic

- Fixed Insertion Loops activating to early which resulted in some animations playing to early

- Fixed Dick not inserting properly on CG-Part after switching from Main BJ

- Fixed wrong voice lines triggering after switching from Main-BJ to CG-Part...

Previous version of this scenes has explosion issues when switching between sex positions from menu , can you please confirm if you have fixed those so i can download again?

I know there is an issue with explosions playing the scene in 45Hz physics rate. Not sure how to fix this yet. In "Auto" physics rate I dont have any issues with explosions except sometimes on Doggy 3 position on bed in "Active Dude" mode.

07.11 Update

Whats New

- More Voice Lines and more Fitting Lines for Cowgirl Positions

Fixes/Changes

- Fixed Reset from grinding reverse cowgirl position

Trigger to switch AutoThruster axis to Y was missing

- Added a delay before the girl re-tilts her head up on Main-BJ part for Possession/Non Active Dude mode

It was to tricky to put the penis in her mouth otherwise xD

- Reduced pump plugin "speed up" a bit (from 0.18 to 0.14)

It went too...

Back
Top Bottom