Virani (elf)

Looks Virani (elf)

kevinBurinn

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Excellent release kevin :)

Just for the record, some of your dependencies are actually packed inside the .var. For instance sapuzex's one.
I don't say that it is bad if you've talked with the original creator and he agreed, but you say in your description that it is a needed dependencies which is in fact not true since it is in your var ;)

Btw... are you french ? ( the flag border on your avatar ? )

Excellent release kevin :)

Just for the record, some of your dependencies are actually packed inside the .var. For instance sapuzex's one.
I don't say that it is bad if you've talked with the original creator and he agreed, but you say in your description that it is a needed dependencies which is in fact not true since it is in your var ;)

Btw... are you french ? ( the flag border on your avatar ? )

Oui, je suis français :)

J'ai demandé plusieurs autorisation pour ajouter ce look, mais c'est vrais que je n'ai pas demander à Zapusex, comme la scène était gratuite je me suis permis de pas lui faire la demande.

Les textures que j'ai récupéré sur le model son exactement les mêmes que dans sa scene, il y a des textures de Zapusex, JackieMoon, DAMAR, bamair1984 et aracon.
toutes ces textures font ce modèle.

J'ai donc préféré mettre la source, même si ce n'est pas requis, mais c'est plus un clin d’œil au créateur.

----------------------------------------

Yes I am French :)

I asked for several permissions to add this look, but it's true that I did not ask Zapusex, as the scene was free I allowed myself to do so requests.

The textures that I got on the model are exactly the same as in his scene, there are textures from Zapusex, JackieMoon, DAMAR, bamair1984 and aracon.
all these textures make this model.

So I preferred to put the source, even if it's not required, but it's more of a nod to the creator.

Cool to see that there are some frenchies around.
We'll keep english on the hub but if you stumble upon the discord a day or another, that'll be easier to chat.

That was not a reproach about sapuzex's content, just a remark... the var system can be confusing, especially if you just started with VAM :)

Excellente release. ;)

Is it possible to remove the pubic hair from this? When I remove the diffuse gen, it disappears, but the skin texture becomes different.

kevinBurinn updated Virani (elf) with a new update entry:

Missing link texture

I'm sorry for the delay some textures are no longer available for download.
Thank you 3DGapeGirls for your feedback!

I allowed myself to add everything in the last version.

List of change:

- Update of postMagic, to have a nicer rendering (useless, but prettier)
- Update of the name of the model, it's Virani now quite simply, we will avoid the parentheses and the queen ;)
- Addition of Virani in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to remove the pubic hair from this? When I remove the diffuse gen, it disappears, but the skin texture becomes different.

Definitely I never look at the answers ...

No, sorry the pubic hair is in the texture of the model directly, it's like a tattoo but with relief and therefore gives the impression of having real hair.
The textures are not mine, so it doesn't make it possible to remove them, sorry.

@kevinBurinn A legendary look! I've looked at her more than most models.

If you are interested, I've updated the v6 version by changing the included skin textures to instead reference the same textures in: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/renvr-originals-skin-textures-repack-and-presets.3778/

See attached, cleans up the files and the size is much smaller but adds one reference.

Actually, never mind. Removing the textures from this file will break old scenes for sure.

Back
Top Bottom