• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Video Renderer for 3D VR180, VR360 and Flat 2D & Audio + BVH Animation Recorder

Plugins Video Renderer for 3D VR180, VR360 and Flat 2D & Audio + BVH Animation Recorder

I think this needs to be done in a tutorial I think this needs to be done in a tutorial , I don't even know how to install this plugin instead , Whether it's a session or a scene?

The type or namespace name `MacGruber' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown>
what is this problem?

The directions state you need to install the plugin to an Empty. You can move the Empty around to different angles to film from. I put two in one scene, but only one can be active at a time.

Eosin submitted a new resource:

VR Video and Image Renderer for 3D VR180 and VR360 - Render VR180 and VR360 3D videos and images at ultra-high resolutions and framerates.

Read more about this resource...

It would be great if the var could be downloaded directly from the hub (instead of being in the zip file) so that we could refer to this plugin as a hub hosted dependency. It's the dumb reason I'm still looking for an alternative :)

I'm gonna bundle it with the scene bc the license allows me to so and that's the only way I can make a scene work with automatically downloaded dependencies (trying to be user-friendly). But that means I won't be pointing at the latest version if there's ever an update.

It would be great if the var could be downloaded directly from the hub (instead of being in the zip file) so that we could refer to this plugin as a hub hosted dependency. It's the dumb reason I'm still looking for an alternative :)

I'm gonna bundle it with the scene bc the license allows me to so and that's the only way I can make a scene work with automatically downloaded dependencies (trying to be user-friendly). But that means I won't be pointing at the latest version if there's ever an update.
The shader called by the plugin has a license file that must be included with the plugin.

"The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software."

Excellent tool. I have a problem when I use it with Timeline plugin. Regardless of the duration of the animation, it renders the entire animation in one second (I use it at 60fps). I have tried it in all my scenes the same thing happens, different lengs and settings. It's strange because in the scenes of other creators it doesn't happen. I don't understand.

Is there a plugin that does this instead:

It's a no brainer to me but I couldn't find it, so maybe I'm missing something.

I love this plugin - use it all the time. Only recently I've been getting the following:

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Eosin.VRRenderer.15:/Custom/Scripts/Eosin/VRRenderer.shaderbundle. Not valid
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRender shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderAlpha shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderRotate shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderRotateTriangle shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load PixelSliceEquirect shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load AlphaFromDifference shader!

It seems to be scene dependent as works in some scenes but not in others. Any ideas? Thanks!

I love this plugin - use it all the time. Only recently I've been getting the following:

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Eosin.VRRenderer.15:/Custom/Scripts/Eosin/VRRenderer.shaderbundle. Not valid
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRender shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderAlpha shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderRotate shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderRotateTriangle shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load PixelSliceEquirect shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load AlphaFromDifference shader!

It seems to be scene dependent as works in some scenes but not in others. Any ideas? Thanks!

Your is probably a collision in the default GUIDs used for files in Unity asset bundled.

I've never seen @Eosin active since I found it to walk him through the quick fix in his assetbundle file.

Anyone who has a bit of experience with Unity hackery can do it but I'm away from my VAM machine for a good while.

For some reason it didn't like the sky box cua I had loaded in, as when I cleared that and reloaded the plugin all us fine now. Thanks!

Hi this might be a total noob question as I'm just learning Timeline and maybe that's the problem. But when I try and record video of a timeline animation, the animation runs in realtime and so the sequence runs its course in the first few seconds of recording. Any tips please? Thanks!

Way back on page 2 of this discussion it was asked "how do you create an empty atom" but this was never answered. I know this because I just got done reading all 7 pages. :)

Since there is no "Empty" option when you click on the Add Atom button, but there is an option called "None", am I correct in assuming that this is the same as "Empty"? In that case you might help out a lot of noobs like me by changing the word "Empty" to "None" on your instruction page. And if it's not "None" then where the heck is "Empty"? Side question: When I add a "None" Atom, there are two options for adding a plugin: Scene and Session. Which do I choose?

By the way, I did see the suggestion of adding the plugin to a Window Camera but if the instructions say to add an Empty Atom I'm inclined to follow that, or at least try to.

Hey, this stuff looks incredible, unfortunately I will need to put some time into it to learn. A person had uploaded to the hub a bunch of images he created, probably from this plugin. He said I could view the images in VAM using this plugin. Is it possible? How? I added the plugin to an empty atom. But do not see how to load an image an view in VAM. Thanks.

One of the main features of a video renderer is to create files that can be viewed outside the game. This plugin can create screenshots, but there is another plugin from MacGruber that's simpler. What kind of files are you trying to view? What extension?

This is really cool! Is it possible to scale the camera to make objecrts in scenes appear larger?

If you want to create something like a mouse-eye or bugs-eye view of a scene you shrink the IPD of the cameras. You can even control the IPD value of the plugin as a value in Timeline.

I use that trick to "shrink" the observer dynamically to the size of the doll-sized character in front of them.

In many of the scenes I capture I do the opposite and notch up the IPD to slightly above human. That makes the normal sized characters in the scene more toy-like. Which for me is less uncanny valley.

Back
Top Bottom