Moan Recorder

Plugins Moan Recorder

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

Moan Recorder - Record moans, use them in your renpy novel (or anything else)

⚠ PLEASE:
  • If you like this asset, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.

View attachment 343103
Awesome title shot by Juno

Read more about this resource...

Use them as the phone ringtone or alarm clock sounds for massive "god amongst mortals" points :cool:

If someone recognizes your ringtone in the train, you know what they're up to in their freetime :']

Take a look at his profile for more information about it.

Use them as the phone ringtone or alarm clock sounds for massive "god amongst mortals" points :cool:
I know atani it was a joke, like when Electric Boogaloo 2 was announced and everyone freaked... nevermind

Nope, but I'm all ears if you think it should have, what do you think is missing under the videos? : )
tbh idk... Im absolutely new to all this. it would be cool if there was a way to just drop in audio files from other sources too and fully package a character voice like the ones currently in vammoan and import it into vammoan. which could also result in some hillarious results like replacing the moans with meme sound effects or something. lip syncing and all that seems done really well on vammoan, that would be a cool thing on a tutorial.

tbh idk... Im absolutely new to all this. it would be cool if there was a way to just drop in audio files from other sources too and fully package a character voice like the ones currently in vammoan and import it into vammoan. which could also result in some hillarious results like replacing the moans with meme sound effects or something. lip syncing and all that seems done really well on vammoan, that would be a cool thing on a tutorial.

Unless you are simply "riffin'" because that scene is tied to VAMMoan and you exactly understand what MoanRecorder is about. You might have misunderstood the goal of it. It's a simple way of creating a performance to use in well... pretty much anything else as a simple sound. This could be used in VAM (but I don't really see the point when you have VAMM), but the goal is more linear media or as I was showing off, a renpy novel.

The custom sounds for VAMM has been adressed quite several times, it's not gonna happen. The plugin itself is just the base, the resulting sound for a scene is mostly due to the samples themselves. Throwing half a dozen sounds together will not make magically make a good voice. Other plugins can do what you're suggesting, like audiomate.

If you have more suggestions for VAMM itself, I suggest using VAMM discussion section. But the plugin is gonna be swapped to "maintenance mode" soon as VAMM 2 Teaser is approaching fast, so it's not gonna receive any critical update in the future : )

Unless you are simply "riffin'" because that scene is tied to VAMMoan and you exactly understand what MoanRecorder is about. You might have misunderstood the goal of it. It's a simple way of creating a performance to use in well... pretty much anything else as a simple sound. This could be used in VAM (but I don't really see the point when you have VAMM), but the goal is more linear media or as I was showing off, a renpy novel.

The custom sounds for VAMM has been adressed quite several times, it's not gonna happen. The plugin itself is just the base, the resulting sound for a scene is mostly due to the samples themselves. Throwing half a dozen sounds together will not make magically make a good voice. Other plugins can do what you're suggesting, like audiomate.

If you have more suggestions for VAMM itself, I suggest using VAMM discussion section. But the plugin is gonna be swapped to "maintenance mode" soon as VAMM 2 Teaser is approaching fast, so it's not gonna receive any critical update in the future : )
VAMM2 hype! Also VAM2 hype. Basically all the 2s

ooohhh ok. yea I really have no idea what im talking about tbh. I just saw on some scenes once in awhile where vammoan had additional charcters, though the characters didnt seem quality, or maybe It was a different addon.

thanks for pointing me to that direction! I hope vamm2 and vam2 becomes successful!

Back
Top Bottom