Vars Suddenly Missing in Game Despite Being in Folder

Ragnero

Reactions
Hey all,

Title says it all. I'm missing a ton of vars that I had working only a day ago. I'm trying to find what they all have in common and what's changed and there's only a few things I can guess at:

1) I added a bunch of content and am not sure if I've hit a "limit" of some sort
2) All of the missing content seems to be from the end of the alphabet and when I search, VAM in game won't show anything beyond "Va-" alphabetically.

I've tried extracting the vars and placing them in their respective folders, but it didn't seem to help any. Not sure what's caused this, but if anyone's dealt with it before, I'd love some help!

There's no limit.
What likely is causing this is a bad package of some kind that breaks VAM's analysis. Your error log would help in figuring this out.
You can also move out some VARs to somewhere else, check if VAM sees the existing ones ok. Then move those out and the others in. When you find out wich group is breaking, keep doing this until you find the VAR screwing it up.

Word of advice, never unpack a VAR unless you know what you're doing. Your VAM will likely now have lots of duplicated content.

Back
Top Bottom