var Is Nowhere To Be Found In VAM

johansonjjj

Reactions
I downloaded Orregon's Arma var from his Patreon and after throwing it into my AddonPackages folder, I can't find anything to do with the model inside VAM.

When I initially got the var I believe I had gotten the model before the update, so would that make the updated var broken? Does anyone know?

I've tried un- and repacking the var, nothing happened. I checked all appearance menus and found no related looks. Couldn't find any scenes relating to the var.

When checking all of the packages, the var shows up, so VAM *is* detecting it. I just don't know why nothing is being added. Unless it has something to do with one single reference that I seemingly can't find the existence of online; vecterror's "Bond Girls"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
Since this is paid content, I can't tell... it looks like older pre-1.20 content (judging by date).
That missing reference is not the issue, you should be able to see & load something (even if incomplete).

-Did you look inside .var at folder structure?
-Are you sure you checked all possibities? (from appearance preset, legacy look, legacy preset, scene, morphs, etc...)
-Maybe this look is shared using one of those old legacy options?

I would just open that .var with 7zip (or similar) and look if there is saves/scene
or saves/person/appearance(or full)
or custom/atom/person/appearance
or custom/atom/person/morphs/female/example:Arma

EDIT:
or just open meta.ini (inside package) with notepad (or similar) and look at "contentList" for more clues

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom