Plugins VAMMoan 2 (teaser)

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

VAMMoan 2 (teaser) - New version of VAMMoan teasing VAM 2 audio for VAM 1

⚠ PLEASE:
  • If you like this asset, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.

What is VAMMoan 2?

VAMMoan 2 is the next iteration of VAMMoan. This time, it is official VAM content, and for your greatest pleasure... is a teaser of the recordings made for...

Read more about this resource...

Nice Voices, i like the new version and i have good suggestion for you:
Add more lines of sex similar to what you have at this moment, but for 'Hardcore Sex'.
Because at this moment it seems like all the voice lines are for soft sex.

so instead whispering for example 'oh fuck', the model will scream, or say it more louder, 'oh fuck' so it will be fit a hardcore sex.
also voice lines of:'cum inside me', 'cum outside', 'i love you' etc..

1728067851494.png

So i guess for spanking the soft glute physics are a must now. i was thinking why was i not getting reaction nor sound until i turned glute soft back on. cuz before this i was usings slap sound plugin for males and females.

Nice Voices, i like the new version and i have good suggestion for you:
Add more lines of sex similar to what you have at this moment, but for 'Hardcore Sex'.
Because at this moment it seems like all the voice lines are for soft sex.

so instead whispering for example 'oh fuck', the model will scream, or say it more louder, 'oh fuck' so it will be fit a hardcore sex.
also voice lines of:'cum inside me', 'cum outside', 'i love you' etc..

Recordings are locked. There is no update coming for the characters. We are working hands in hands with the voice actresses/voice actors, and we are defining a character that fits a description (which is in the info tab).
Having a character that fits a more a "hardcore" personality is interesting, but this is something we'll have to "write" : )
Maybe we'll ask the community to figure out what are the prefered "archetypes", and we could then write and define a character around those preferences.

Is there a possibility to implement custom voices in an update? it would be great to use AI to create voice lines with robot sounds 🤣.

You can use the VA system. Beyond that, an FAQ is coming up in the next days/weeks, and will address this. Custom voices are not planned due to the sheer complexity of the audio engine. More details coming soon.

So i guess for spanking the soft glute physics are a must now. i was thinking why was i not getting reaction nor sound until i turned glute soft back on. cuz before this i was usings slap sound plugin for males and females.

Ho wait! Really? I'll check if I can fix that!
Thank you for that info : )

Recordings are locked. There is no update coming for the characters. We are working hands in hands with the voice actresses/voice actors, and we are defining a character that fits a description (which is in the info tab).
Having a character that fits a more a "hardcore" personality is interesting, but this is something we'll have to "write" : )
Maybe we'll ask the community to figure out what are the prefered "archetypes", and we could then write and define a character around those preferences.

You can use the VA system. Beyond that, an FAQ is coming up in the next days/weeks, and will address this. Custom voices are not planned due to the sheer complexity of the audio engine. More details coming soon.

Ho wait! Really? I'll check if I can fix that!
Thank you for that info : )
Yup, turning off soft glute will not have spanking sounds and reaction voice, if it can be implemented without glute then that would be really amazing as you know glute takes a toll on fps for less powerful pcs like mine xD

Spent a while using this and its great. Is there a way to clear the sound queue though?

Did not thought about that! I'm generally carefully planning ahead so I never had a situation where I would need to clear the buffer! but this is a great suggestion, I will add that : )

I've just seen this and Jesus Christ thank you for a new version of your plugin!
Outstanding what you already can do with just the teaser version.
After linking all the triggers you need to body language I feel like getting a glimpse at whats to come for the interactive mode.
Iam really looking forward for this!
I had no idea there already are some variations of moans and other voicelines, they seem plenty already.
If you are not planning on adding more variations and voicelines, will there be a way to add custom voicelines?
I recorded a shit ton of AI stuff which would fit perfect for a couple VaM Voices.

After linking all the triggers you need to body language I feel like getting a glimpse at whats to come for the interactive mode.
Iam really looking forward for this!

Cheesy can bind BL to VAMM2 if he wants, it's out of my reach on that end : )

I had no idea there already are some variations of moans and other voicelines, they seem plenty already.
If you are not planning on adding more variations and voicelines, will there be a way to add custom voicelines?
I recorded a shit ton of AI stuff which would fit perfect for a couple VaM Voices.

Recording for those characters are locked and finished. We won't add more voicelines or data to these characters. Further characters will be added in the future.

You have the VA (voice acting) feature now, you can control all the voice lines you want!
The documentation for the VA feature is coming soon :)

@BTL_Simulations

I'm only giving this a 4/5 because I can't get it to work with ExpressionBlushingAndTears by cotyounoyume. Those two plugins (EBAT and VM 1) work so well together, that even with all the features this still feels like a slight downgrade by itself.

Maybe adapt some of the EBAT features into VM 2?

Yo.

You're completely free of rating a plugin, and honestly, not being obsessed with metrics/numbers, this does not matter to me.

But to read more between the lines, and to be a bit more objective with what you're asking... I'm feeling two things here:
  • You're rating the plugin lower not because you feel like it's a downgrade, you're rating it lower because you're frustrated that this version does not "cover" or work for your specific case.
  • You're asking me, to be aware of every single plugin on the hub, and ensure that VAMM should handle every single case and be compatible with any set of random plugin a creator could use... out of the box.

You could have post-poned your review, which from an external perspective as another creator/player on the hub could make them think the plugin does not work as well as VAMM1 (again, not accounting for the rating, just the review content)... and get on that discussion and expose your concerns.

I think the worst thing in that scenario, is that I don't even know what the problem is... you're probably expecting me to grab that plugin, test it myself and figure out "what does not work".

You know I've always listened to creators and players, and very very often adressed bugs and features requests. So this feels a bit out of place.

All that said, if it is such a downgrade, you are welcome to keep enjoying VAMM1 and not use VAMM2.
I do still think VAMM1 is a cool voice plugin :)

Back
Top Bottom