Updater consistantly fails to download

JereminaClarks

Reactions
I keep getting this error whenever I try to download the program:
errorvam.PNG

This is my first time trying to download this.

Sorry, please don't think nobody wants to help you, but I never had those error myself.
From reading the error-messages: Are you trying to install VaM to your C: (main) drive?
I don't know if this will help, but this is generally no good idea with VaM. VaM does only need to be downloaded, not truely installed like other Windows programs. Most locations on the C: drive are write protected or will need you to be the administrator.
If you have the choice, install/download VaM to an other drive, or split your C: drive in two partitions.

Sorry, please don't think nobody wants to help you, but I never had those error myself.
From reading the error-messages: Are you trying to install VaM to your C: (main) drive?
I don't know if this will help, but this is generally no good idea with VaM. VaM does only need to be downloaded, not truely installed like other Windows programs. Most locations on the C: drive are write protected or will need you to be the administrator.
If you have the choice, install/download VaM to an other drive, or split your C: drive in two partitions.

Thanks for your reply. :) Moving the folder to desktop has fixed it. Download complete.

Back
Top Bottom