Answered Unpacking vmb vmi file(morph)?

YHNF

Reactions
Some morph files are collections of many morphs, which make combing them very painful.
I want to mix the beauties of various morphs but more often there are same sub-morphs that both morphs share, and that makes the value goes skyhigh and ruin the result.
Is there anyway to unpack, or see what sub-morphs a morph collection is using, so I can make the mixture process more customizable?

I dont know if its appropreite to ask the question,
For maybe there are creators who doesn't what their morph to be transparent, even so its totally self-use on my behalf, this possibility is still noted.
But I think if I own the look, I can biscally alter it as I pleased, as long as I do not redistribute, right? IDK

And sorry for my bad english.

Some morph files are collections of many morphs, which make combing them very painful

Hi, if you are speaking of those all-in-one full body morphs which many creators are using, then you can't unpack them. Many creators are using hundreds of custom morphs to create a single look, and some of them are even DAZ copyright protected or from other creators. To make sharing possible, and to not have to link to several morph collections again and again, those morphs are merged with the Morph Merger.
On the merging process, they will loose their headers, names and numbers, so reverting the process is AFAIK not possible. There are some threads regarding this.
If you have issues with combining those full body morphs, because of the head/body, you can use Morph Merger again to at least split them into separate head and body morphs.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom