Question Morphs

sprite253

Reactions
Hey guys!

I have a lot of morph mods installed, but some of them are not listed.

When I install a new model, some of them open.
they seem to be attached to a specific model ...

How do I open hidden morphs?

This is because the creator hasn't marked the morphs for "preload".
If you know which morphs are not listed, you can change the settings at the Package Manager:
Go to the Package Manager and search for the VAR that includes those morphs. Click "UserPrefs" and selekt the "preload morphs" option. This will load the morphs at VaM start, not only when opening the scene or look.
Though, you have to know which morphs you are missing and where to find those morphs.

Upvote 0
You will find the PackageManager at the main menue (icon). I unfortunately don't know a way to change that values for all VARs at once, or if this is even desirable. If you are stumbeling over some useful unknown morphs after loading some scenes and looks, just hoover the mouse over them or click the icon next to the morph's name to find out the location/VAR.

Upvote 0
This is because the creator hasn't marked the morphs for "preload".
If you know which morphs are not listed, you can change the settings at the Package Manager:
Go to the Package Manager and search for the VAR that includes those morphs. Click "UserPrefs" and selekt the "preload morphs" option. This will load the morphs at VaM start, not only when opening the scene or look.
Though, you have to know which morphs you are missing and where to find those morphs.

thank you very much!
this solved my problem)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom