Answered MORPHS\female_genitalia vs MORPHS\female?

cmramlow

Reactions
Is it true that certain genital and anus morphs will only work in game if placed in their respective folders and if so why?

I have some genital morphs that wont change anything which reside in thee MORPHS\female folder and I'm not sure why....

Can anyone please provide good information on morphs and why we have two separate female folders?

Genital and all other morphs definitely need to be kept separate. Often, genital morphs in the female folder will cause weird deformations to the head and face.

Why? I have no idea. But it can be a huge pain to track the problem down.

Upvote 0
Hi, @cmramlow
it is because the female genitals are a completely seperate figure. So, the female figure is Genesis 2 from DAZ3d, the genitals are attached as they were in DAZ, too. By the way, the female genitals mesh VaM is using is the "3feetwolfe's new genitalia for G2 v1", not the original from DAZ.
So it is a separate mesh, it needs its own morphs in the appropriate VaM folder. If they are in the wrong folder, they will not work correctly, like DJ said.
It is the same for male genitals.
Some few genitals morphs have to be in the Female folder, because they are morphing the underlying main mesh and not the genitals mesh, like pubic mount morphs, or pubic area morphs, for instance. Try it out and if they work correctly, they are in the correct folder.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom