Unity Camera render texture into VAM

voidkampf1984

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
7th7andwich
Hello I am working on a mod and it's about 99% complete... except for my render-texture is importing to VAM strangely.

Basically the object should use the unity camera, and display onto a render texture... and it seems to do that actually... around the edges of the cube I put the render texture on.

As you can see in the attached image, it picks up the menu slightly, around the edges, but not what's right in-front of it.

Am I misunderstanding something about how to get this working? Thanks.

Attachments

• image_2021-04-03_115952.png
    image_2021-04-03_115952.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 0
Possibly looking at my SuperShot / SuperVideo plugins could prove helpful. For example you could save a frame of your render image to disk to see whether the issue is with the rendering of the camera or with handling the texture. Also it could help to turn on some sky for VaM, it could give you more detail on what is going on with your cube than a black background.

Possibly looking at my SuperShot / SuperVideo plugins could prove helpful. For example you could save a frame of your render image to disk to see whether the issue is with the rendering of the camera or with handling the texture. Also it could help to turn on some sky for VaM, it could give you more detail on what is going on with your cube than a black background.
I had the output cube backwards in unity.
VAM only displays the ACTUAL front face, unity outputs the render texture to all 6 sides.
Thank you however! I appreciate it regardless.
Now I'm working on fixing other issues. (Matching aspect ratio of the cube to the camera input etc.)

Back
Top Bottom