Question UI Assist Plugin Question

capta134

Reactions
Can UI Assist have a button that when pressed adds a piece of clothing to a person
AND
if that button is pressed again remove that piece of clothing from the person.

UI Assist user here.
You can create a button that adds clothing by means of loading a clothing preset or by calling geometry and toggling that specific clothing.

About toggling:
  • I am not sure if you can do the second option now with the latest updates to the plugin, will need to test
  • The clothing preset option is easy to have it include the clothing you want, but cannot take them out. For that you'd need to load a different clothing preset, even if with no clothes, or apply the geometry method above if possible
Update: ignore and use @Saint66's instructions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can UI Assist have a button that when pressed adds a piece of clothing to a person
AND
if that button is pressed again remove that piece of clothing from the person.
Hey, this should be possible with Clothing -> Merge Clothing Preset, see attached video

Attachments

• 2023-11-28 11-24-29.mp4
    12.7 MB
Upvote 2
Solution
Oh, wow, I didn't know there was a feature that can toggle presets, that's quite impressive. I guess it's the problem of being a UIA user for a long time, not checking periodically if updates can do better than how I have it set up.
Thanks for the tip on this.

Upvote 0
Oh, wow, I didn't know there was a feature that can toggle presets, that's quite impressive. I guess it's the problem of being a UIA user for a long time, not checking periodically if updates can do better than how I have it set up.
Haha, I also couldn't remember how to do it. But I knew I did it, so I loaded an older preset of it to analyze my own buttons, lol

Upvote 0
Saint66 has a Ph.D. in UI assist. :)

Upvote 0
In my opinion, UI Assist is one of the TOP 3 plugins for the VAM.
However, I would give it 5 stars if JayJayWon was more responsive to the questions of patrons.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom