• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved UI Assist Plugin Question

capta134

Reactions
Can UI Assist have a button that when pressed adds a piece of clothing to a person
AND
if that button is pressed again remove that piece of clothing from the person.

UI Assist user here.
You can create a button that adds clothing by means of loading a clothing preset or by calling geometry and toggling that specific clothing.

About toggling:
  • I am not sure if you can do the second option now with the latest updates to the plugin, will need to test
  • The clothing preset option is easy to have it include the clothing you want, but cannot take them out. For that you'd need to load a different clothing preset, even if with no clothes, or apply the geometry method above if possible
Update: ignore and use @Saint66's instructions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can UI Assist have a button that when pressed adds a piece of clothing to a person
AND
if that button is pressed again remove that piece of clothing from the person.
Hey, this should be possible with Clothing -> Merge Clothing Preset, see attached video

Attachments

• 2023-11-28 11-24-29.mp4
    12.7 MB
Upvote 2
Solution
Oh, wow, I didn't know there was a feature that can toggle presets, that's quite impressive. I guess it's the problem of being a UIA user for a long time, not checking periodically if updates can do better than how I have it set up.
Thanks for the tip on this.

Upvote 0
Oh, wow, I didn't know there was a feature that can toggle presets, that's quite impressive. I guess it's the problem of being a UIA user for a long time, not checking periodically if updates can do better than how I have it set up.
Haha, I also couldn't remember how to do it. But I knew I did it, so I loaded an older preset of it to analyze my own buttons, lol

Upvote 0
Saint66 has a Ph.D. in UI assist. :)

Upvote 0
In my opinion, UI Assist is one of the TOP 3 plugins for the VAM.
However, I would give it 5 stars if JayJayWon was more responsive to the questions of patrons.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom