Question UIButton to trigger plugin reload?

yvngfap

Reactions
Hi All,

Trying to add a UIButton to a scene that will reload Stopper's Penis Head Mesh Collider on the male atom, or alternatively add it to the atom if reloading isn't possible. This is to get around the plugin failing to function if I load a scene with it already on said male atom.
I have seen that with AcidBubbles Keybindings I can set up a keybind to add the plugin, but I can't figure out how to make a UIButton that will trigger that keybind, or reload the plugin. Also looked at using an EventSceneLoad LogicBrick to add the plugin after the scene loads but that appears to just allow for normal VaM triggers unless I'm missing something?
Is this even doable? Turning out to be far more complex than I had assumed lmao

Thanks in advance!

It's probably possible with a custom plugin for this purpose. However, it may very well be the easier and better solution to fix the original plugin rather than duct-taping things around it.

Upvote 0
It's probably possible with a custom plugin for this purpose. However, it may very well be the easier and better solution to fix the original plugin rather than duct-taping things around it.
ahh yeah i thought that might be the case, cheers for confirming.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom