Question How to trigger a plugin by touch

cmramlow

Reactions
I figured out how I turn on an expression plugin using the person's built in labia trigger, but what's the trick please in turning the plugin off when the labia is no longer touched, preferably for a certain amount of time, like 3 seconds? Thanks!

1707496861606.png
1707496864827.png

Solution
You know there is a second tab in the jaw physics and triggers tab called "end actions", meaning that when the collision is removed (ie nothing is touching it anymore) you can trigger another action. So you can just turn off the plugin from there.
You could use Delay LogicBrick, on collision end :unsure:

Upvote 0
that looks WAY too complicated where to turn the plugin on was so simple. Isn't there anything more simple?

Upvote 0
You know there is a second tab in the jaw physics and triggers tab called "end actions", meaning that when the collision is removed (ie nothing is touching it anymore) you can trigger another action. So you can just turn off the plugin from there.

Upvote 0
Solution
The touch component of Cheezy's bodylanguage plugin can disable things with a delay timer. Whether or not it will work for you depends on whether the expressionrandomizer plugin can be toggled from within Cheezy's plugin, which I think it can

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom