two characters Movement

MrX

Reactions
I have a wrestling scene with on girl doing a boston crab on another.
What i want is the girl on top to pull back and her victim being pulled with her
Can someone point to a tutorial on this ?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 0
Should be able to do it with this Acidbubbles script. I believe animations can be chained.

I guess you can also link limbs if just want to do something simple and quick.

link.jpg

Last edited:
I would just physics link the position of the lower persons feet to the chest of the upper person. Then turn off any other nodes on the lower person below the chest. That way when the upper person leans back, the feet will move with her chest, and the rest of the body should follow along.

I would just physics link the position of the lower persons feet to the chest of the upper person. Then turn off any other nodes on the lower person below the chest. That way when the upper person leans back, the feet will move with her chest, and the rest of the body should follow along.
Jeez this is pretty tough > i cant seem to link one person to the other. Pretty confusing in desktop mode

Like. this. Select the bottom persons foot node, got to the "control" tab. Seklect "person" as the "Link to atom" and "chest" as "Link to".
1617224301634.png

Now whenever "person"s chest moves (like when she leans back) , the foot will be dragged along with it.

Note that in the "link To" dropdown, you have the choice of linking to "chest" or "chest control". If you link to the chest, the foot will be locked to the chest body part itself. If you link to "chest control", the foot will be locked to the chest node. If a node is active and you reposition it, sometimes it can get pretty far away from the body part itself, so linking the chest is a better idea than linking to the chest control.

In the example above, there are two models in the scene; Dorrie and Person. Person's foot is linked to Dorrie's chest.

Sorry, I guess it would have been easier to follow with Person#1 and Person#2 as model names, but i just went with the scene I had open for the screenshot.

Back
Top Bottom