• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

TittyMagic

Plugins TittyMagic 5.2.4 (free) / 70.var

everlaster

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
everlasterVR
Patreon
everlaster
everlaster submitted a new resource:

TittyMagic - Automatic control of breast physics and pose morphs based on size and softness.

TittyMagic 1.0.0 :: Who Here Likes Tits?

TittyMagic is an attempt to create more realistic breast physics behavior with less effort from the user. It automates adjustments to breast physics settings as well as breast pose morphs in different orientations based on just two parameters: scale and softness.

This plugin makes it extremely simple to have breasts that are the size you want and behave consistently for breasts of that size in animations, in whatever...

Read more about this resource...

Haven’t had a chance to try this yet but it after reading the description it sounds like this won’t work 100% if you don’t use specific breast morphs? Or use a model has has its body morph merged and the breasts aren’t being driven by the specific breast morphs? Or am I just reading it wrong?

everlaster updated TittyMagic with a new update entry:

1.1.0 Bugfixes, better upside down shape, safe to use extreme sag values

Alright guys, time for the first update.

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused the breasts to twitch when nearly horizontal.
- Fixed an issue where sideways sag produced an ugly flat area and a tear near the rib cage. (This was caused by the built in breast pose morph Breast Center Shift which I don't recommend using - Breasts Move S2S Dir is much better.)

Upside down breasts look considerably better now:
- Small but high softness breasts no longer rotate and distort in the under breast...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Haven’t had a chance to try this yet but it after reading the description it sounds like this won’t work 100% if you don’t use specific breast morphs? Or use a model has has its body morph merged and the breasts aren’t being driven by the specific breast morphs? Or am I just reading it wrong?

Yeah, specific breast morphs will not work 100% well with v1.1.0. Morphs that change size will need to be compensated for by other morphs that reduce size (or size morphs at negative values), otherwise physics behavior might be a bit weird for the size. Morphs that change shape but not size should work very well as long as the shape change isn't very directional (e.g. Breast Sag1 and Breast Sag2), but even in those cases the issues are really apparent only when upside down. Lying back, sideways etc still look great.

I did try it on your newest model's non-booby version and it worked great - the default setting increases breast size a bit, but toning it back to 0.3 and doing some shape/size tweaks manually isn't too difficult. But it's a trade off, the plugin makes physics easy but shape customization and usage with existing looks a bit more difficult. I'm definitely hoping to address these issues in future versions :)

Last edited:
I’m curious how this will work with a few full body morphs? Voluptuous for instance. I use that one a lot, even if just a few points.

can’t wait to try it.

I’m curious how this will work with a few full body morphs? Voluptuous for instance. I use that one a lot, even if just a few points.

It should work great as long as you reduce breast size to compensate for whatever increase you get from the full body morph. Quickly tested it and Voluptuous 1.0 seems to be about the same size as Breasts Size 0.8, so to compensate you'd use -0.8. Shape might not be the exact same, but can be tweaked by combining different breast morphs to reduce size, for example. The idea is to let the plugin determine the size as much as possible :)

" The plugin no longer directly uses the built in breast morphs. Instead it uses only copies, allowing you (or other plugins) to adjust the built in morphs if needed." Yaaaaay!
Now, why don't all those breathing plugins (specifically, Life) do that with Mouth Open?

Hi @everlaster! First, thanks for the great plugin, up to now it looks nice! I wanted to share two very small (but still important enough for me to suggest them) gripes that should hopefully be easy to solve:

1. The morph copies, could you change their category and name (it's in one of the two morphs files, it's just a JSON) so I can easily see them and reset them for example, or test how they interact with other morphs?
2. When the plugin is disabled (OnDisable) could you reset the plugin morphs to zero? For example, if I enable the plugin and then disable it, I'm "stuck" with the breast morphs.

Hi @everlaster! First, thanks for the great plugin, up to now it looks nice! I wanted to share two very small (but still important enough for me to suggest them) gripes that should hopefully be easy to solve:

1. The morph copies, could you change their category and name (it's in one of the two morphs files, it's just a JSON) so I can easily see them and reset them for example, or test how they interact with other morphs?
2. When the plugin is disabled (OnDisable) could you reset the plugin morphs to zero? For example, if I enable the plugin and then disable it, I'm "stuck" with the breast morphs.

You're welcome, I'm glad you like it! Good ideas, will include them in the next release. It currently zeroes the pose morphs OnDestroy so you can remove it to get rid of the TM_ morphs in the meantime, but OnDisable would definitely be good as well. You should also be able to find the morphs with the TM_ prefix as a filter term and then do Zero -> shown.

1.2.0 Physics settings quality pass, a new Erect nipples feature, QOL improvements etc.

TittyMagic Labs leaked their internal testing demos!

New feature:
- The Erect nipples slider shapes nipples to be more perky and defined and increases nipple damper and spring.

A bit wider range of breast sizes with more realistic mass
- Size now starts from 0.1 instead of 0.3, and the minimum...

Last edited:
Would love to see the sliders go higher for things. feels limiting right now. Nipples need more.
Great addon!

Would love to see the sliders go higher for things. feels limiting right now. Nipples need more.
Great addon!
Thanks for the feedback! Can you be more specific about the nipple slider - do you think the slider should be able to grow them more? I'm trying to aim for realism, the nipple slider is just meant to harden the nipples, not really grow them much. I think that's realistic... :unsure:. You can always tweak the nipple size and shape morphs manually.

As for the Scale slider, I'm unfortunately limited by the 2.000kg hard limit on Mass by VAM :confused:. So that's as far as the physics settings will go. Of course, it might be that the precise size at the max scale 3.0 isn't exactly correct for 2kg, but if you think that's the case you can always add more size with morphs.

Higher softness than currently supported is a bit tricky but I can look into that. Perhaps it would be useful for large breasts that have stretched due to their weight.

Hey,
I love the plugin so much I decided to finally make an account to contribute to it's progress, whoo!

I have a suggestion, I don't know if it came up before but I read the plugin description and checked it out a few times in-game. You said that it uses only the available morphs within the plugin to alter the shape and physics of the breasts. Well, why not include all the breast morphs and have a method of saving all the current morph values to use as a breast shape preset from within the plugin, excluding the associated breast physics (or including, I don't know what's best.)

I feel like this could save a lot of time on your end, having to make breast presets and including them within the plugin, when you can simply let the users use or share their own morphs.

Keep it up, though. I honestly found this plugin the day I was thinking, "This game needs a realistic breast physics plugin.", so I'm fucking overjoyed of its existence!

I love the plugin so much I decided to finally make an account to contribute to it's progress, whoo!
That's awesome! Thanks :)
I have a suggestion, I don't know if it came up before but I read the plugin description and checked it out a few times in-game. You said that it uses only the available morphs within the plugin to alter the shape and physics of the breasts. Well, why not include all the breast morphs and have a method of saving all the current morph values to use as a breast shape preset from within the plugin, excluding the associated breast physics (or including, I don't know what's best.)
Yeah I've thought about that, though not because it'd save time on my end but because it'd be a useful feature. However, saving breast shapes as presets is easier said than done - a lot of the time breast shape is greatly affected by full body morphs, and the plugin would have to avoid including those in the preset. There's no way to extract the breast shape part from the full body morph, so when excluding the full body morph you'd have to somehow compensate for the difference in shape and size using other breast specific morphs, but the result wouldn't be the same. Breasts can also be affected by other torso area morphs and it's not clear if those should be included in the preset or not - a line would need to be drawn somewhere, and there would need to be a way to easily tell which morphs are compatible and which are not. But some kind of preset save/load feature is on my to-do list :)

2.0.0 Universal breast morph compatibility + lots of other improvements and changes

Check out the promotional photoshoot: https://hub.virtamate.com/media/albums/the-moving-mountains.517/

v2.0.0 TL;DR
  • The plugin now works out of the box with any existing character - breast size is preserved
  • Breast mass especially but also physics in general is more realistic
  • Pose morphs and control over breast gravity/sag has been improved
  • Soft physics must be enabled for the plugin to work correctly
  • The file to be loaded is now...

화면 캡처 2021-02-01 082748.png

Last edited:
UI is not shown when I click on "open Custom UI..."
For v2.0.0 and 2.0.1 ...
Update: ErrorLog is the same as ReaN

Last edited:
Back