• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Tifa - FF7R

Looks Tifa - FF7R v11

Zin

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ZinsVam
Patreon
Zins
Zin submitted a new resource:

Tifa - FF13R - Eagerly waiting for you (Original game port)

Took quite a few iterations to get the perfect model, based on the game model and not on any big-booba models. I'll leave it to each person to morph to what they want, as usual.

Scene included.

All dependencies can be downloaded with "Scan hub for missing packages" inside the package manager in VAM.

Requirements:
- ParentHoldLink

Read more about this resource...

There seems to be a problem with the hair for me, loads fine when I load the scene but when I save the look and try to import elsewhere she has no hair on her head every time

There seems to be a problem with the hair for me, loads fine when I load the scene but when I save the look and try to import elsewhere she has no hair on her head every time

Optional:
- CUAManager (to load appearance into other scenes properly)

Use this and save her CUA preset.

Amazing work Zin!

The hair seems to be screwed up for me though. Any idea why I'm getting this? Looks like some kind of global reflection, but only on the hair. I deleted all scene lights but it still does this. :eek:
1669701772238.png
1669701813840.png

I tried playing around with the hair and then the skull came into view :ROFLMAO:
1669701838315.png

Attachments

• 1669701691007.png
    1669701691007.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 0
Amazing work Zin!

The hair seems to be screwed up for me though. Any idea why I'm getting this? Looks like some kind of global reflection, but only on the hair. I deleted all scene lights but it still does this. :eek:

I tried playing around with the hair and then the skull came into view :ROFLMAO:

Are you using SkyMagicLoader, from MacGruber essentials, that is in the dependency list? The hair has it as plugin where you adjust the reflection

Are you using SkyMagicLoader, from MacGruber essentials, that is in the dependency list? The hair has it as plugin where you adjust the reflection
Ah that might be it! I'll give it a try and see if that'll fix it. Great effort on the hair physics btw, it moves quite well.

[引用=“jus, post: 68466, member: 14102”]
对我来说,头发似乎有问题,加载场景时加载正常,但是当我保存外观并尝试导入其他地方时,她每次头上都没有头发
[/引用]
TIFA场景中的头发为unity资源,如要移植到别的场景中的角色,
操作一
要在当前场景菜单“场景添加原子”>杂项>自定义unity资源>添加
操作二
然后再从菜单“选择”>自定义unity资源>选择文件>搜索>tifahair2>选中
操作三
在返回的页面中的“资源”一栏“>”无“>”assets/tifa/hairarm2.unity“头发就出来了

[引用=“jus, post: 68466, member: 14102”]
对我来说,头发似乎有问题,加载场景时加载正常,但是当我保存外观并尝试导入其他地方时,她每次头上都没有头发
[/引用]
TIFA场景中的头发为unity资源,如要移植到别的场景中的角色,
操作一
要在当前场景菜单“场景添加原子”>杂项>自定义unity资源>添加
操作二
然后再从菜单“选择”>自定义unity资源>选择文件>搜索>tifahair2>选中
操作三
在返回的页面中的“资源”一栏“>”无“>”assets/tifa/hairarm2.unity“头发就出来了

You have to use https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/cuamanager.547/ plugin to properly load appearances in other scenes.

Load this plugin as a SESSION PLUGIN, then go into it, save Tifa's CUA appearance. Then in the new scene, you go into the plugin and LOAD her appearance. It will automatically load her hair properly.

Back
Top Bottom