Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SupaRioAmateur
Patreon
SupaRioAmateur
SupaRioAmateur submitted a new resource:

Scarlet From FF7R - Scarlet From FF7R imported by SupaRioAmateur

Scarlet From FF7R imported by SupaRioAmateur, clothes can't be perfect, sad. the performance on this one is not bad since I did not use gpu heavy cloth sim much. Leave your opinion on my patreon public post here https://www.patreon.com/posts/40666221

Paid a lot of attention in the eye area, unfortunately, if you have smooth pass more than 1, feature details may lost. Recommend set the smooth pass to 1. Its funny to...

Read more about this resource...

The physics are broken, I tried to check what is breaking physics, but I couldnt find it. I think its something near the head, but it isnt the hair or earings (I think).
Someone manage to fix it?

The physics are broken, I tried to check what is breaking physics, but I couldnt find it. I think its something near the head, but it isnt the hair or earings (I think).
Someone manage to fix it?
from my experience it's the hair. no major issues if i picked the nonphysics variant but on the others once you subject scarlet's head to rapid movement the physics start exploding

from my experience it's the hair. no major issues if i picked the nonphysics variant but on the others once you subject scarlet's head to rapid movement the physics start exploding
Thank you.How do I avoid the hair exploding? Every time I attached the hair ,it start exploding.

Back
Top Bottom