thigh compressor and vibrations

Plugins thigh compressor and vibrations

ParticlePinnacle

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ParticlePinnacle submitted a new resource:

thigh compressor and vibrations - vibrations

So, after a year(or two) I've finally managed to find a reason and understand enough c# turn vibrations from a timeline plugin... and use numerical derivatives in c#, should work on male & female models

View attachment 247207

Just add plugin, set distance mult to like 1- 2 or more depending on the model, point the plugin to the other model, everything should be set up around the distance of the pelvises.

Change other dials, speed, amplitude, damping(highly...

Read more about this resource...

Very immersive! Thank you!
Is it also possible to track how much the leg is bent (dunno, like distance from foot to the beginning of the thigh) and squish both the leg and calves with morphs? For immersive squats?

1566-12893249.webp

Thanks for the plugin, i especially like the morphs. Perhaps we could collaborate, if you grant me permission to use your morphs in my own plugin:
I have a system running which tracks collision of the whole body and does various things with it. So far I have implemented thigh jiggeling on collision with any object. The amount is driven by the strenght of the impact. And I must say I'm really impressed by the results. If you hit the thigh, it jiggles realistically, produces a slapping sound and invokes an audio reaction (speech or moan by choice). Furthermore, I want to implement jiggeling driven by the acceleration of corresponding rigidbody, which should lead to automated jiggle effects on foot steps etc. I have a clear plan in my mind and it definitely should be doable.
Do you perhaps also have some morphs for the calves? That would be awsome! First, because I'm a calv lover, and second, because I could implement them very easily. :)

Just a quick tip for your plugin: I noticed you use Mathf.Sin() with the same argument multiple times. Sin is an expensive function, so I'd recommend you calculate your Sin once, store it as a variable and use that value wherever needed.

Greetings
Cheesy

The plug-in works great. Thanks for your hard work! Been waiting on thigh jiggle for a while.

I have figured out how to create thigh jiggle on models doing movements such as dancing and walking. Just make your "Person" the floor material and set your Min Dist to a proper setting. This creates the jiggle with every step or it can be adjusted to only hard steps by playing with the sliders. I'm still experimenting with it.

Here's a video. Scene by KittyMocap. I also added JointCorrectionEE by everlaster. I Scroll through the settings so you can see how it's set up to get the desired result. Hope this helps somebody.

Attachments

• Desktop 2023.05.21 - 08.45.27.01.mp4
    305.9 MB
  • Desktop 2023.05.21 - 08.45.27.01.mp4
    305.9 MB
Last edited:
this is the most absurdly incredible (only apparently "simple") glorious plugin I was playing with since a vam eternity... I am 100% agree with people they write it's a game changer (welcome to this long time hoped local body physics simulation).

Last edited:
This is amazing! Do you know if we are able to trigger this through the VR Hands? Or through another trigger (like UIButton)?

Definately Superb. Hopefully you can add a User Set Preset/Default Button/setting like some plugins do. Will alleviate messing with all the settings everytime its loaded. We can have the jiggle right how we want it everytime we load it!

Last edited:
Thanks for the plugin, i especially like the morphs. Perhaps we could collaborate, if you grant me permission to use your morphs in my own plugin:
I have a system running which tracks collision of the whole body and does various things with it. So far I have implemented thigh jiggeling on collision with any object. The amount is driven by the strenght of the impact. And I must say I'm really impressed by the results. If you hit the thigh, it jiggles realistically, produces a slapping sound and invokes an audio reaction (speech or moan by choice). Furthermore, I want to implement jiggeling driven by the acceleration of corresponding rigidbody, which should lead to automated jiggle effects on foot steps etc. I have a clear plan in my mind and it definitely should be doable.
Do you perhaps also have some morphs for the calves? That would be awsome! First, because I'm a calv lover, and second, because I could implement them very easily. :)

Just a quick tip for your plugin: I noticed you use Mathf.Sin() with the same argument multiple times. Sin is an expensive function, so I'd recommend you calculate your Sin once, store it as a variable and use that value wherever needed.

Greetings
Cheesy
Crap, condensing sine to just 1 variable would have made my life 95% easier yesterday

Ah yeah, I think the best bet for footsteps is actually everlasters modded version of joint correct, I do have some left right morphs for abs too, but no calves sadly, they're a working muscle so it would probably just be left right and expand

The as far as using the existing morphs I'd just rename them as like vib5 of something to keep them from running over the current set they're all over 2 yrs old right now

oh right, cik abs low, high, mid left and right are already in the vibrations morphs for the plugin, should be pretty useful for stepping, imma create some calve morphs really quick

should have them, maybe later this week in the plugin, i'm thinking that if the legs are bent more than 30' the calves vibration near the top should decrease out along with the lower thigh vibration

This is amazing! Do you know if we are able to trigger this through the VR Hands? Or through another trigger (like UIButton)?
I had this working when i hit with my hands. All i did was set the trigger to the floor material (or whatever the person is standing on) and set the second slider threshhold all the way up (forget what it was called). When i smack the thigh hard enough, it activates. Not precisely sure which setting truely allowed it, but those were the only two i changed/tried. Worked in multiple scenes, and with plugin update #2 and #6. (I prefer #2, since its not as jerky and a more natural jiggle. Havent figured out how to fix #6 it in all the settings yet)

Last edited:
I had this working when i hit with my hands. All i did was set the trigger to the floor material (or whatever the person is standing on) and set the second slider threshhold all the way up (forget what it was called). When i smack the thigh hard enough, it activates. Not precisely sure which setting truely allowed it, but those were the only two i changed/tried. Worked in multiple scenes, and with plugin update #2 and #6. (I prefer #2, since its not as jerky and a more natural jiggle. Havent figured out how to fix #6 it in all the settings yet)
ergh, i kindof agree, i had the damping increase with time to it starts damping individually from 1 to some exponent later, instead of what it is now, i'll just switch it back tonight with some cleaned up code, i got it from costing 2-3 frames, back to 1

lol, also, you smacked the butt into the floor, you can prob do with an empty attached to a possessed player hand too...

Just starting work on this with default settings, and it is running fine for the most part with preestablished scenes with one exception: in some cases, the thigh/butt jiggle occurs on insertion, but then halfway through the animation it switches to occurring on withdrawal. Is there a way to make jiggles only occur when hip/pelvis handles are moving toward each other? (can't think of a reason why you'd want jiggles to occur when the handles are moving away from each other)

This is great work, thank you! One suggestion, could you add a manual trigger option, so the vibration only works when it is being triggered?

Back
Top Bottom