Basis Scene for vibrations and supplementary butt vibration for males

Scenes Basis Scene for vibrations and supplementary butt vibration for males

ParticlePinnacle

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ParticlePinnacle submitted a new resource:

Basis Scene for vibrations and supplementary butt vibration for males - Vibrations Squishy!

Newer & better version of vibration morphs, now with the ability to interrupt playing morphs on impact, if you load a new appearance for the male model you'll have to enable female morphs on him.

I have this set up to damp out the female hips on impact as well as activate some sound + lock out the sound and vibration while playing with the lock out animation pattern.

now, just to show, vibration... it adds a lot to impacts

I put in the...

Read more about this resource...

Can you pleaee explain for what situations this can be used ?

Your topic is

"for vibrations and supplementary butt vibration"

I do not get it from your description and it misses a tutorial / workflow example for me to understands its sense currently ;)

Yay better jiggle physics for males. Thanks! Noticed however one of the morphs called LR only actually morphs the right butt in males. Is that intended?

Can you pleaee explain for what situations this can be used ?

Your topic is

"for vibrations and supplementary butt vibration"

I do not get it from your description and it misses a tutorial / workflow example for me to understands its sense currently ;)

There is a demo scene that uses acidbubbles timeline plugin showing the morphs used to create jiggle. I was able to find those morphs in the morph loader section under female morphs but you can also find it by searching for CIK or butt under female morphs I think. For males you have to enable female morphs on the male morph section then go back to female morphs to search (might be wrong about that). Click fav check box in the lower right of the morphs to make those morphs accessible in animation patterns or timeline plugin then you can animate jiggle. However how to use animation patterns or timeline plugin is probably outside the scope of this.

Nice work on these morphs, They look pretty well realistic!

Im not animator by any means, But am i correct to assume this scene would be used as a basis for new animations to easily call these jiggle animations from? As in, is it best to build a new animation directly within this scene ?

It seems like the butt up/down morphs are missing as well as the left butt rotate morphs. Is there anywhere I can download these?

Back
Top Bottom