thigh compressor and vibrations

Plugins thigh compressor and vibrations

Screenshot 2023-05-24 064614.png
Screenshot 2023-05-24 074146.png

JayC216 & Mysterio raise a good question. Thoughts?

Last edited:
One more thing (apologies if this is already available): we could use a falloff slider that will cause reduced jiggle if an action occurs at a speed that is slightly lower than the speed threshold, because right now it seems like the plugin only chooses between full strength jiggle and no jiggle at all.

ParticlePinnacle updated thigh compressor and vibrations with a new update entry:

manual triggers

manual trigger option, just leave the other atom blank or select a light or other atom that's really far away if you did that initially
two options: 1, button
2, "idiotic slider trigger" (left side bottom) that's just what i'm calling my exercise in lack of knowledge, you can trigger that externally with a button or other trigger, it resets to zero when you increase it by like, anything

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for answer! I don't know how to reply on the review tab, so I'm rewriting on this tab. I turned VAM off and on, so it takes effect right away. It was my problem sorry. This is very very great plugin. Thanks for making it. And is there a way to control the frequency or timing of vibrations rather than value of vibrations? Even if I touch every slides within the plug-in, the frequency does not increase. Thanks again for making a great plugin. have a good day

ah, yeah, that's vibration speed mult(speed), and vibration more jelly(timing) higher values of jelly increase the delay between the different morphs

Just starting work on this with default settings, and it is running fine for the most part with preestablished scenes with one exception: in some cases, the thigh/butt jiggle occurs on insertion, but then halfway through the animation it switches to occurring on withdrawal. Is there a way to make jiggles only occur when hip/pelvis handles are moving toward each other? (can't think of a reason why you'd want jiggles to occur when the handles are moving away from each other)
hmm, lemme check, I think i left in an old variable that could screw with the safety checks before vibrating, I'm currently trying to add in penis flexes too

great work for making this a plugin. i tried this in futa x futa scene and it works nicely. unfortunately it randomly stops working in my scenes until i hit the manual trigger button. then it works for like a minute or two until it stops working and i have to hit the manual trigger to get it to work again.
i tried to play with it for a bit to see what the issue might be, but the bug seemd a bit inconsistent unfortunately..
I can still use this without other issues if i set up alternative means of triggering it. which is not a big deal :)

great work for making this a plugin. i tried this in futa x futa scene and it works nicely. unfortunately it randomly stops working in my scenes until i hit the manual trigger button. then it works for like a minute or two until it stops working and i have to hit the manual trigger to get it to work again.
i tried to play with it for a bit to see what the issue might be, but the bug seemd a bit inconsistent unfortunately..
I can still use this without other issues if i set up alternative means of triggering it. which is not a big deal :)
lol, yeah, i implemented that in such a retarded way, Hopefully its fixed after the calves update

ParticlePinnacle updated thigh compressor and vibrations with a new update entry:

calves, better butt

added calves a particularly tricky set of morphs, and then added another set of morphs on the butt for expansion/contraction

other "improvements" some speed values can be reverse, like leg rotation, some butt values, useful for... reasons?

Also, i think i've fixed the manual trigger issue, I just went direct to the globaltimer1 val instead of setting manual trigger to 1 and cancelling it later with an if statement, pretty sure thats one of the things that could make it unstable

also...

Today was a nice play session: butt values seem parameters wich need some little more user attention when we load the plugin... but at least one testing when downloading any update is a standard for vam. Compressor (and vibration) is probably becoming a very important "must", all-in-one solution for sex interaction... if that is your ambition, for us it is our best hope.

playing a scene with cue (@via5 multiple plugins preset), Naturalis and now the Pinnacle script too, it is a great fun, even for a modest poor skill vam-addict like me. Surprising very good compatibility when loading this plugins mix: that's a vam merit too.

Last edited:
One more thing (apologies if this is already available): we could use a falloff slider that will cause reduced jiggle if an action occurs at a speed that is slightly lower than the speed threshold, because right now it seems like the plugin only chooses between full strength jiggle and no jiggle at all.
Ah, just set the speed sensitivity to some value and the vibration amount to min amount then it's all speed sensitive in amplitude the math just goes vibration amount is that slider plus the calculated speed

hey!When I run the v.14 plugin, it does not work properly and prompts an error:
!> Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ParticlePinnaclevibrations.ThighCompressorandvibrations.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
What is the reason for this?I'm running in game v.1.21.1.0 and the plugin is loaded into a scene with only characters, without loading any other plugins at the same time.Plugin v.12 is running normally

hmm... I just loaded v14 into my testing copy of vam again (works), that error is pretty specific to not being able to find morphs. There are a couple solutions, you may be using an old version of vam that needed a checkbox for morph packs to use morphs from plugins, so you could update to the latest version which would solve it, alternatively, you can just rename to .rar and copy paste the unzipped contents to your respective directories, then reload vam.

hmm... I just loaded v14 into my testing copy of vam again (works), that error is pretty specific to not being able to find morphs. There are a couple solutions, you may be using an old version of vam that needed a checkbox for morph packs to use morphs from plugins, so you could update to the latest version which would solve it, alternatively, you can just rename to .rar and copy paste the unzipped contents to your respective directories, then reload vam.

I am also receiving the same error even when using another person atom as a reference. I am on the latest version of VaM.

I am also receiving the same error even when using another person atom as a reference. I am on the latest version of VaM.
hmm... odd, i'll just put in the last .var with the current version, my guess is that vam is having trouble sometimes with the new morphs and some of the names need shortening, i'm trying to add in the ability to do presets rn

fix to time delay compressions and old versions

fixed the time delay stuff for compressions,
Also, I think some of the new morphs started screwing with the names of the old ones for some people(too many spaces probably), so I included the old versions while I start shortening the names of some of the old morphs

if the current version doesn't work, v12,11 or 10 should hopefully fix the problem, they're in the addon package and use the same morphs

fixes and improvements

kindof a major update

I had to rename morphs to eliminate spaces in the names, this was apparently a problem in v14, it probably fixes the "can't find morph" bug, but it also means the script isn't going to find

New invisible feature! script now supports two seperate instances of vibration, so now you don't have everything resetting prematurely after successive impacts with low damping & high "more jelly" values

Move butt vibrations down and spaced them out to appear to have more "follow...

Much appreciative for the update dude, I am however still having issues with the known error :
!> Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ParticlePinnaclevibrations.ThighCompressorandvibrations.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I am on the latest version of VaM. Upon running the plugin without having any atom selected, the manual trigger works fine as well as all other features except when actually selecting an atom for it to trigger. Its at this point all the features stop working and this error appears. Not even using the manual trigger button works anymore after the fact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom