thigh compressor and vibrations

Plugins thigh compressor and vibrations

Ahh... i really didn't check toys, lemme just set the toy distance to all the other values... and... yep, that appeared to be the issue... testing, k, toys work with stomach and pelvis impacts, ribs... eh there's some additional math involved

Last edited:
Yeah, I know the feeling lol, it needs higher values of vibration/rotation for skinny models esp in thinner models, and then lower values in thicker models

Yeah, I know the feeling lol, it needs higher values of vibration/rotation for skinny models esp in thinner models, and then lower values in thicker models

Is it possible to have the plugin detect newly added atoms into a scene by default rather than having to reload the plugin itself everytime the aforementioned is done?

when i use naturalis with this plugin it always sets it to calibration pending, how do i fix that?

@ParticlePinnacle You should set this in all of your morphs' vmi files. Naturalis ignores pose morphs when it comes to recalibration (as Everlaster told me).

Another tip from Everlaster:
Use VSCode for example, open the folder containing the vmi files and go to edit>replace in files. I always have to remind me doing this prior to releasing a version with new morphs, which is almost daily lately...

Hi ParticlePinnacle, wanted to say ty for this great Plugin.

I've seen in previous posts that some people already suggested that you implement a Save / Load Preset feature. I agree, it would be very handy (as of now I do have to manually re-do my favorite Slider values on a per-Atom / per-Scene basis).

Thanks for your great work and keep rocking :)

Hi ParticlePinnacle, wanted to say ty for this great Plugin.

I've seen in previous posts that some people already suggested that you implement a Save / Load Preset feature. I agree, it would be very handy (as of now I do have to manually re-do my favorite Slider values on a per-Atom / per-Scene basis).

Thanks for your great work and keep rocking :)
ah, i tried for a bit and gave up, the problem is that once people get savvy-ish with c# they take a ton of shortcuts and change up their vocabulary, idk what static classes are and explanations are pretty self referential... i refer to things as files, main body, functions and sub functions and maybe instantiation, but the implementation in c# gets to the point where again its something else that gets self referential...

ah, i tried for a bit and gave up, the problem is that once people get savvy-ish with c# they take a ton of shortcuts and change up their vocabulary, idk what static classes are and explanations are pretty self referential... i refer to things as files, main body, functions and sub functions and maybe instantiation, but the implementation in c# gets to the point where again its something else that gets self referential...
It's actually not that hard. Hit me up if you want some hints.

awesome work btw!! do you plan to integrate a preset saves and loading option? that would be super awesome.

Is there a chance to be able to get each leg/glute compressing individually? I have a scene where a girl is laying down tanning with one leg up and the other down, the leg down looks great But the leg up has the same compression on the thigh when it shouldn’t have any. This would also be awesome in general if you’re at an angle and the compression only happens on one side

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom