Vibration Source

Plugins Vibration Source

lfe

Featured Contributor
Reactions
lfe submitted a new resource:

Vibration Source - Create vibration force on any rigid body

😍 Like this? Consider gifting the community a creation in my name or surprise me with one of your own creations.
* I choose not to have a Patreon (love all you who do)

Vibration Source

View attachment 52278

Instructions

Add this plugin on the object that you want to vibrate.

Make sure Collision is on

Choose the rigid body that you want to vibrate (some Atoms have more than one).

Change any settings you want...

Read more about this resource...

Can this be used on character Atoms? I see an enormous list of colliders but none seem to respond to anything - perhaps there could be a text filter which would help (the dropdown will list hundreds of colliders).

Can this be used on character Atoms? I see an enormous list of colliders but none seem to respond to anything - perhaps there could be a text filter which would help (the dropdown will list hundreds of colliders).

If you want to vibrate something on the character, you will need to add this plugin to the vibrator and not the character if that makes sense. Any collider that vibrator touches will then vibrate.

Hey LFE, I've added this to a vibrator CUA and touched a person with the vibrator but nothing happens. Anything else I can try?

Hey LFE, I've added this to a vibrator CUA and touched a person with the vibrator but nothing happens. Anything else I can try?
The only think I can think of is to make sure that the CUA has collision enabled.

Trying to use this with a scene currently and every time I load the scene it erases the list of rigidbodies to choose from on the atom. Only way to fix it so far seems to be to remove the atom and try again.

I checked my scene's .json file and there doesn't seem to be anything to point to a rigidbody, but I don't know anything about programming!

Edit: Literally figured out the issue minutes after I necro'd this thread - if the object is parented to a person atom the rigidbody's wont show up on load.

Trying to use this with a scene currently and every time I load the scene it erases the list of rigidbodies to choose from on the atom. Only way to fix it so far seems to be to remove the atom and try again.

I checked my scene's .json file and there doesn't seem to be anything to point to a rigidbody, but I don't know anything about programming!

Edit: Literally figured out the issue minutes after I necro'd this thread - if the object is parented to a person atom the rigidbody's wont show up on load.

Thank you for reproducing this Solmak. When I have some time I will see if I can get this to work in that parented case.

Back
Top Bottom