• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

There is no "Hub-Hosted VAR" tag even though it is uploaded to the hub

The scene "Drunken encounter" has been uploaded to HUB, but why is it not tagged as "Hub-Hosted VAR"?
For "hub-hosted" tag your package and all dependencies (inside meta.json) need to be hub hosted.

If you look at dependencies tab: 按键绑定JaxZoa.SimpleKeybindActions.latest is not hub hosted (a sub-dependency of AndiFang.Training.latest).
More specifically: Aries RG UpDown2 morph from AndiFang.Training.latest package used inside scene is the reason.

Side tip: no need for uploading depend.txt file, it's obsolete, package is enough.

I see, this is my first time seeing "按键绑定JaxZoa.SimpleKeybindActions.latest".
I don't use it or have it...
I'll try to track it down a bit.
thank you

I deleted unnecessary packages and then updated, but it doesn't change. Should I delete the old version?
But I don't know the effect of deleted...

Should I delete the old version?
Hub tag and license info should only affect the most recent version.
There is no need to delete older resource versions, unless you did a mistake and something is broken (with package naming or something).
I deleted unnecessary packages and then updated, but it doesn't change.
As I said above, it's because of RG UpDown2 morph.

If you wanna hub hosted tag, either:
a) zero out RG UpDown2 female morph (also worth disabling AndiFang.Training. package before saving scene again)
or
b) edit meta.json and manually remove 按键绑定JaxZoa.SimpleKeybindActions.latest dependency section

Back
Top Bottom