The Huntress and the Wolf

Scenes The Huntress and the Wolf

Origin69

Wiki Contributor
Reactions
Origin69 submitted a new resource:

The Huntress and the Wolf - A Skyrim inspired fully animated and voiced first person experience.

***RequiresVirt-A-Mate 1.22 or later as it uses image buttons, lip syncing and timeline version 287.***
**Spoiler. Its Non Furry, but those with Lycophobia/Lupophobia may want to skip this one.**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I present a fully animated and voiced scene inspired by Skyrim, and the character of Aela the...

Read more about this resource...

Greetings. I want to point out that I have launched three of your scenes. The camera shakes everywhere and it makes me sick.

Greetings. I want to point out that I have launched three of your scenes. The camera shakes everywhere and it makes me sick.
I really thought I had fixed that issue with using embody in this scene, it's working fine for me and other people who have tested it. Is it only in the intro, or the whole scene for you? What sort of fps are you getting?

oq2 fps 30-70
pc 5900x 4060ti
ram 32gb
ssd
I checked in three scenes
The Huntress and the Wolf-no
7of9 Nanotroubles (Female & Futa Content)- no
Liliana of the Veil-Everything is fine here
I tried disabling plugins. It didn't help
1721169339986.png

This scene is fantastic. Is there a way you can add in other animations such as titfuck or other positions as well, fitting into the story?

oq2 fps 30-70
pc 5900x 4060ti
ram 32gb
ssd
I checked in three scenes
The Huntress and the Wolf-no
7of9 Nanotroubles (Female & Futa Content)- no
Liliana of the Veil-Everything is fine here
I tried disabling plugins. It didn't help
View attachment 390526
I am aware of the issues some people had in the 7of9 Nanotroubles and Lotr scenes. The problem I think was the older passenger plugin I used in previous scenes, but it seemed far worse for some people than others from what I've been told.

All of my latest scenes use camera timeline animation on empty's, although I used the newest Embody plugin for this, and I was getting smooth results with my Index throughout production and I tested it so many times.
The camera is only animated for the intro credits to set the scene, so there should be no shake at all during the main animations once it switches to the man's pov. Does it shake for you on desktop?

I'll check and see if I can find an answer to this.

I am aware of the issues some people had in the 7of9 Nanotroubles and Lotr scenes. The problem I think was the older passenger plugin I used in previous scenes, but it seemed far worse for some people than others from what I've been told.

All of my latest scenes use camera timeline animation on empty's, although I used the newest Embody plugin for this, and I was getting smooth results with my Index throughout production and I tested it so many times.
The camera is only animated for the intro credits to set the scene, so there should be no shake at all during the main animations once it switches to the man's pov. Does it shake for you on desktop?

I'll check and see if I can find an answer to this.
everything is perfect on the desktop

Pico 4 VR using VD had no shaking issues whatsoever. Perhaps this is a Quest or SteamVR problem?

What devices and VR handler do you used, @sparcl123 ?

I'm having the exact same issue as old mate above, made this account just get assistance. Screen violently shakes as soon as the scene is loaded and going to the males POV makes no difference. Screen shake also continues after going back to the menu and the only way to set Vam back to normal is to quit the app or hard reset it. I can't even see the UI clear enough to know what I'm pressing. I'm on Quest 3

I am also on Quest 3 and have this same problem. I have seen this happen with other creators and scenes too, but I never found the cause.

It definitely seems to be a Quest/Airlink issue. I've just been told it works on the Quest2 through virtual desktop just fine, but shakes with Airlink. I think it maybe that the Quest Airlink doesn't like animated empty atoms with the embody plugin on for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom