The Golden Ticket (British Babe): Professionally Voiced with 150+ audio files!

Scenes The Golden Ticket (British Babe): Professionally Voiced with 150+ audio files!

Ok. So had this issue with another big scene once before, but once the scene is finally loaded, the main female character is frozen in the starting position.
Sound plays, the male moves around, but the female skin remains locked in place. If I check the "debug joints" box, it's clear that the animation is playing, but the skin of the character is left behind.

I've got a ton of odd errors.
Notably these two :

!> Script loaded at AcidBubbles.Embody.58:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Embody/src/HideGeometry/Handlers/ReplacementShaders.cs must inherit from MVRScript

!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#2_RT_LipSync_Player_VH34.RT_LipSync_Player_VH34: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[System.String].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[System.String].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JSONStorable.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, SimpleJSON.JSONArray presetAtoms, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.RestoreFromLast (.JSONStorable js) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> [VamCuaSuperglue] Please make sure this plugin is set in Session or Scene. Current: Person
!> Glance.Init: System.NullReferenceException: _head
at Glance.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm going to attempt to clean up my scripts folder.
No idea what's causing embody to fail, it's red in the scene plugins tab and reloading manually is unsuccessful.

*Edit figured something out at least
Removed embody from the scene
Disabled glance, and improved POV
Saved scene, loaded scene, character is moving
🤷‍♂️

whoa - so there's some conflict with either embody, glance, improved pov you're saying? this is happening for ahandful of people. interesting.

I don't use embody, but I'll have a look.

Well Embody is the successor of Improved PoV, so they will definitely conflict, yes. Glance however should be unrelated.

However:

- ReplacementShaders.cs must inherit from MVRScript: This probably means the wrong file was added. Embody.cslist should be added, not one of the source files in the src folder.
- Glance.Init: System.NullReferenceException: _head probably means Glance was added to a non-person Atom, or that the atom was in a weird, broken state in the first place.

Well Embody is the successor of Improved PoV, so they will definitely conflict, yes. Glance however should be unrelated.

However:

- ReplacementShaders.cs must inherit from MVRScript: This probably means the wrong file was added. Embody.cslist should be added, not one of the source files in the src folder.
- Glance.Init: System.NullReferenceException: _head probably means Glance was added to a non-person Atom, or that the atom was in a weird, broken state in the first place.

Sounds like two problems then - i will delete improved POV in future releases and use embody instead. not sure about the glance issue.

Sounds like two problems then - i will delete improved POV in future releases and use embody instead. not sure about the glance issue.
When loading the scene, Embody is loaded as a scene plugin, but it's loaded in as "HideGeometryModule.cs" which is obviously not the main script file.

Also, when the scene is loaded, improved POV is active, which means the male's head is hidden.
Not sure if Glance is unable to detect the head because of this, but that would be my best guess.

virtualharem34 updated The Golden Ticket (British Babe): Professionally Voiced with 150+ audio files! with a new update entry:

major update 0.6

warning: some positions still wip and clip through the bed/undress swapper isnt ready yet
ram improvements: now lazy-loads ALL audio
improved ui
sweeping quality of life changes for base and Extended Cut:
new environments for fun - including a certain overweight kingpin's palace!
undress buttons - you can customize this with your own overrides.
numerous position fixes
several minor bugfixes related to scene loading incorreclty sometimes
eyes now close automatically for extended duration...

Read the rest of this update entry...

virtualharem34 updated The Golden Ticket (British Babe): Professionally Voiced with 150+ audio files! with a new update entry:

over a dozen new audio files!

over a dozen new voice audio files!
different sex sounds fx for hj and sex now
even better physics explosion teleport prevention system
some position improvements - im on a QUEST to greatly reduce physics explosion that have you clicking multiple times to get shit to work.
new icons for classic positions
slight animation improvements
new EXPERIMENTAL universal cum button that intelligently tracks what position youre in and adds cum to her body in the appropriate place (missing some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom