Super Noobie, are all the "resource" assets meant for used in a gaming development platform?

johnnyrasdeep

Reactions
For example, am I suppose to use these files in Unreal Engine? Unity? or they are just for Blender?
I am very very noobie in this, bare with me... Am I starting in the wrong place? Any path to get me started with using these "resource" to start building let say a game? or should I start just using them to build a video?

This forum and the resources are about an adult VR sandbox game named "Virt-a-Mate" or VaM for short. Meaning you take those resources, either ready made scenes or you pick individual assets to make your own scenes, all within VaM.

More info:

Get VaM here. You can choose between different Tiers (2$, 4$ and 8$) which have different capabilities:

And yes, VaM has plugin support, so you could make a game, if you want. There is also some limited visual scripting (e.g. LogicBricks), if you don't want to code. Although, depending on what you wanna do it may be simpler to use Unity Engine directly. For video making, there are also tools and tutorials around.

Back
Top Bottom