Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
It's been a while and I really didn't want to make a fuss because, you know, it's not that important... but I think rounding may be better than flooring here :)

1596250859281.png

I knoooow I'm being self centered and all, but I felt that I may not be the only one who got a 4 stars review and went "nooooooooo!"

It's been a while and I really didn't want to make a fuss because, you know, it's not that important... but I think rounding may be better than flooring here :)

View attachment 5457

I knoooow I'm being self centered and all, but I felt that I may not be the only one who got a 4 stars review and went "nooooooooo!"
so, maybe you will repent of your primary original sin (giving away for free the fruit of your crazy pervertion). This is a promotional intimidation from the federal Patreon inquisitors team. AllPledgesMatter.

I have just created a new addon for this system that changes the rounding by 0.25. So now 4.75 and above is considered 5 stars. 4.25-4.74 is 4.5 stars. 3.75-4.24 is 4 stars, etc.

As a consumer not a creator I feel like low reviews on FREE stuff are BS. Send the author a constructive neg comment or forum type post if you want but a low review seems harsh. Anyway @Acid Bubbles that leash one is 5 stars now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If a review is really unfair it can be reported and removed if needed. There have been a couple cases of this already. One reviewer just spammed a bunch of content just because it was futa. That person received a warning.

Not exactly the same thing, but more or less related :

When you click the "top resources" title, I noticed that the "average top score" is based on the review, not an aggregation or some kind of average on the review + (positive) reactions.

I can take Auto pupils as an example. The resource as a lot of reactions but not so much reviews. The result is that the resource may be way lower than any other resource that has almost no reaction but 2 or 3 more reviews.

I think some users are way too lazy to put a review and are dropping a reaction instead. At some point I think it would be wiser to take both into account in the top resources page :)

Back
Top Bottom