Question Squishing clothes

asdfrgdfadsfghg

Reactions
Hi,
I want to make an effect of squishing clothes.
For example: I increase breast size but the size of a clothes stay the same so they squish them. Basically-bra should be smaller than actual bra size. Same with thighs.

Hi,
I want to make an effect of squishing clothes.
For example: I increase breast size but the size of a clothes stay the same so they squish them. Basically-bra should be smaller than actual bra size. Same with thighs.
You would need to do it with custom morphs bulging certain areas of the model while leaving the main breast thigh area untouched. The morphs would have to be specific to the clothing item to line up perfectly and then animate the expansion with timeline.
The trouble is it's difficult to achieve with existing hub clothing, as you won't have access to the original clothing file to shape the morph to, so you really need custom clothing and morphs that match.

Upvote 1
You would need to do it with custom morphs bulging certain areas of the model while leaving the main breast thigh area untouched. The morphs would have to be specific to the clothing item to line up perfectly and then animate the expansion with timeline.
The trouble is it's difficult to achieve with existing hub clothing, as you won't have access to the original clothing file to shape the morph to, so you really need custom clothing and morphs that match.
Thanks a lot for your answer. It couldn’t be better.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom