Question Distorted clothes

revers88

Reactions
How do I fix this annoying distorted clothes problems?

Attachments

• 1.mp4
    43.1 MB
  • 2.mp4
    15.4 MB
  • 3.mp4
    16.2 MB
I tried play with Physcs and Adjustment tabs - no result.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I like having thicc models, so I keep getting similar problems with clothes as well, like, the body goes out of the clothes and things like your problem. I'll be following this thread to see if a more senior VAM user can show us the way, because I've seen models with perfect clothes fit, so I wonder if there is something in the settings that we are missing.

Upvote 0
Some morphs may be used in the model may do weird things like that, even if the name doesn't suggest it. Try the default model and see if the problem goes away, if it does it's likely a morph in that model.
For the nipple clipping the easiest solution is to reduce the nipples size. If you still want them you can try an offset of the clothes or some plugins like collision editor and nipple clipping reducer.

Upvote 0
Re: shoes, the problem is that in Vam, clothes wrap to the body. So if the feet have been morphed at all, the shoes deform along with the feet.

In general, clothing fits best on the body type of the model in use when it was imported. If your tastes lie much outside the typical, you may have issues with clothing.

There are some clothing items (dresses and shirts) imported onto models with huge tits, and they don't look right on average chested models. So maybe look for hub clothing items with images of models of the same body type you want to fit them to.

Upvote 0
I had the issue with the face mask when i tried to import a hood that i made. The front of the hood would deform every time my character blinked. The problem is that the clothing creator tries to snap or link to the nearest vertex. I got around this by making an "eyes on stalks" morph in blender and daz where the whole eye area jutted out away from the model and imported the hood over that. That way when the morph was zeroed the eyes did not effect the clothing at all. I don't know what can be done with the feet though.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom