Question clothes question

Yuske009

Reactions
I've been Wanting to Know if it's possible To import Png image files onto a clothing. Like if i wanted a Custom Picture of Something and rotate and move on clothing like how you could do On Illusion Games. if so how?

Not sure if this is what you want but if you click on Customize clothing there is a tab called Texture where you can import a png or jpg file to apply to the clothing.

Upvote 0
Clothing can have a main texture, or a decal texture, but it has to match the UV mapping of that clothing item. The Decal Master plugin only works for skin textures. AFAIK, there's nothing like that in Vam for clothing. If you have Daz Studio, you might be able to do it in DS and then export the result.

Upvote 0
You can export a UV Template for a clothing item from the textures tab at the top to see it's layout and make custom textures. You can also control its position with offset and scale, but you can't rotate it. You can also animate this texture offset to get textures that move. I did this with a tentacle wrap i'm working on to get a writhing pulsing effect.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom