Question Breast under clothes - question

5DVoom

Reactions
I see that there is checkbox in clothes settings "Adjust breasts" (with slider Breast Spring/Damper Multiplier) which have impact to breast damping (and makes tits properly higher).

Do there is way to somehow out of max range of this slider ? I mean, like make breast even more higher (as sometimes possible imitate via real clothes).
Respectively all this applicable only while clothes are on.

If you are looking for a pushup sort of look then the easiest way to do that is with morphs. Just look for a pushup morph. The setting you are talking about doesn't have a whole lot of effect on the character model. You can also try https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/naturalis-free.35101/ it's a character plugin gives you a lot of freedom with breasts physics over base vam there are settings for gravity offset. The plugin will let you use a trigger to change the gravity offset. It looks pretty damn good if you set it up the timing right. You can simulate a supporting garment being unhooked and have the drop when garment is still on etc.

Edit: plugin requires soft physics enabled.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you are looking for a pushup sort of look then the easiest way to do that is with morphs. Just look for a pushup morph. The setting you are talking about doesn't have a whole lot of effect on the character model. You can also try https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/naturalis-free.35101/ it's a character plugin gives you a lot of freedom with breasts physics over base vam there are settings for gravity offset. The plugin will let you use a trigger to change the gravity offset. It looks pretty damn good if you set it up the timing right. You can simulate a supporting garment being unhooked and have the drop when garment is still on etc.

Edit: plugin requires soft physics enabled.

Yes i know about special morph for this, but why i told exactly only "while clothes is on".
Regards "Naturalis", ok thanks will pay attention.

Upvote 0
I hear you. I wish the settings under the clothes had more of an effect but they don't, and any slider that doesn't have range beside can't be increased over what is there already.

Upvote 0
What you need is a trigger that can tell when the clothing is in a dressed or undressed sim state, then you can set any combination of morphs you like to be active when clothing is on and inactive when the clothing is off. I'm sure it's possible, but I don't know how. Maybe with @MacGruber Logic Bricks state machine? I've never used it for this, but I'll do some testing for you later.

Upvote 0
clothes settings "Adjust breasts" (with slider Breast Spring/Damper Multiplier)
AFAIK that is just a multiplier for the matching settings in the breast physics settings somewhere. Meaning you could just change that setting directly, not using the multiplier. The benefit of the multiplier is just that it's stored together with the clothing item. not the character.

Maybe with @MacGruber Logic Bricks state machine?
You could just place buttons in the scene that load clothing presets followed by whatever triggers you need for the various physics settings and morphs. StateMachine doesn't help much here, except for maybe organising things nicely. (Still, StateMachine is useful for a LOT of logic things, so it can hurt to invest a bit of time understanding the concept, even if this is not the ideal use case here)

For example you could create a "State" for each different clothing item (or type of clothing item) you want to equip. In the OnEnter triggers of each state you set the things you want to set. Like physics settings and morphs on the character. In the OnExit triggers you could reset things to their default, if you don't set them anyway in the OnEnter of the next state. Of course the StateMachine doesn't know anything about switching clothing. Whenever you switch clothing, you need to also switch the StateMachine to the matching state, for example via trigger. That would then cause the OnExit triggers of the previous state to fire, followed by the OnEnter triggers of the new state.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom