• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved Bulges under clothes

kedar

Reactions
No bulges visible on naked model, but when I put on clothes, there are bulges on the clothes (see screenshot below).
Most visible in the hip area when the model is bent.
I can see it on all models, although the bulges form differently on each one.
More visible with some clothes, mostly light skirts.

Very annoying.
Is there some setting I can adjust that can make it less noticeable?

Capture.PNG

Solution
This happens when the body has been morphed and/or repositioned, causing the colliders not to perfectly line up with the skin. You may find it's worse with some models than others. The only thing to do is edit the colliders sizes and locations with the collider editor plugin. But it's kind of a pain in the ass.
This happens when the body has been morphed and/or repositioned, causing the colliders not to perfectly line up with the skin. You may find it's worse with some models than others. The only thing to do is edit the colliders sizes and locations with the collider editor plugin. But it's kind of a pain in the ass.

Upvote 0
Solution
tRY EVERlasters new plugin, it allows fine tune adjustments of glue and breast colliders to make it less bumpy and can be saved as presets and i think per clothing item as well. There's a free and paid version, i haven't gotten the paid version, YET, but the free one offers some help with what you are experiencing.

naturalis-free

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom