Snap Controller To Surface

Plugins Snap Controller To Surface

Stopper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Stopper submitted a new resource:

Snap Controller To Surface - Click to move a controller to a selected point in the scene

Small quality-of-life plugin that allows quickly repositioning objects and bodyparts. I use this a lot to do rough positioning for new scenes, and thought you all might find it useful as well.

Usage
  1. Add as a scene or session plugin
  2. Select a controller or object in the scene
  3. Hold Ctrl or Alt to see the positioning guide
  4. Ctrl + Mouse RightClick will move the controller to the selected point
  5. Alt + MouseRightClick will move the controller and also orient it...

Read more about this resource...

Hey @Stopper LOVE the plugin. I have a question/suggestion. Would it be possible to add a feature for rebinding the modifier keys? Reason being, I use PowerHandles and have been for quite a long time, and this plugin uses the exact same modifier keys. If I'm careful it doesn't cause any issues, but there are times when it gets in the way. I'd love to be able to remap the keys because this is one incredibly useful utility. Even if you can't, it's a great plugin and we appreciate you sharing it with us!

Hey @Stopper LOVE the plugin. I have a question/suggestion. Would it be possible to add a feature for rebinding the modifier keys? Reason being, I use PowerHandles and have been for quite a long time, and this plugin uses the exact same modifier keys. If I'm careful it doesn't cause any issues, but there are times when it gets in the way. I'd love to be able to remap the keys because this is one incredibly useful utility. Even if you can't, it's a great plugin and we appreciate you sharing it with us!

I can look into building (or stealing) a keybinding dialog, but in the short-term I can add a drop-down. Do you have a keybinding you'd prefer?

I can look into building (or stealing) a keybinding dialog, but in the short-term I can add a drop-down. Do you have a keybinding you'd prefer?
Thanks for the reply! For me, I'd probably benefit most from CTRL+ALT & CTRL+SHIFT for the two different operations, but honestly any old key will work. I just can't reprogram myself for PowerHandles because I've been using it too long at this point :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom