How to Fix a Morph (Clear Deltas from surface)

Guides How to Fix a Morph (Clear Deltas from surface)

SupaRioAmateur

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
SupaRioAmateur
Patreon
SupaRioAmateur
SupaRioAmateur submitted a new resource:

How to Fix a Morph (Clear Deltas from surface) - Using Daz Studio To Fix Morph that created problem

I use daz Studio to fix morph with unwanted changes.

This can be very helpful to remove effect from existed morphs
To fix morph affecting my newly added Wearable Sunglasses

Problem:
Head Custom Morph Changes Glasses Shape
View attachment 35069

Glasses Imported against InnerMouth, if the custom morph changes inner mouth, glasses will be deformed.
But most of morph changes...

Read more about this resource...

Hi SupaRioAmateur, wouldn't it also be possible to do it the other way around?
I mean building one Morph Slider to correct inner mouth instead of correcting every morph which is using inner mouth?

Hi SupaRioAmateur, wouldn't it also be possible to do it the other way around?
I mean building one Morph Slider to correct inner mouth instead of correcting every morph which is using inner mouth?
you are actually not wrong in this. in daz, making corrective morph for certain character is very common, I made some for tifa before. and it is able to transfer to vam like regular morph and attached to the original morph, but, there is no one morph to fix all solution here. so one would have to create individual morph for all problem morph. and no one should do that. The way the glasses works is trying to find the head bone only skin inside of head, to copy skin weight from. so the uvula is the one available. any head morph changes uvula would change the shapes of the glasses. 1 you can use my guide to fix that morph, 2 you can use original asset version of the glasses. either way works

I spent the whole day to find in the drop-down menu the line "Morph Editing --> Clear Selected Deltas from Favorite"
pic1.jpg

why didn't you say that for this you need to check "Selection Type --> Vertex"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom