Doggystyle Fix Morph

Morphs Doggystyle Fix Morph

Looks awesome, doesn't seem to work though. When I unpack the asset bundle, there's only a .dsf ile in it. Do these morphs also require a .vmb and .vmi as well?

Looks awesome, doesn't seem to work though. When I unpack the asset bundle, there's only a .dsf ile in it. Do these morphs also require a .vmb and .vmi as well?
Weird. I don't think you have to unpack it though. Tried searching for it in the female morphs tab, after putting it in your addonpackages folder? Search for "Doggystyle", the morphs is called "Doggystyle Fix". Should pop right up.

Nope, definitely isn't there. The package itself is visible and loaded under the package manager but neither morph indicated in it or the category (should go under MalMorality by the looks of it) appears in the morphs menu itself for any Person. I only unpacked it to confirm it doesn't have the other two files, which I would guess would be the problem since I think the .vmi is a structured data file to register the morph's slider control parameters.

Mind you I dunno if that's absolutely required or if you can bundle that into the one file in here, but this is the first morph I've seen without one and it isn't showing for me, so that would be my first guess.

Okay, so I got it to work by importing it the old fashioned way, by taking the unpacked files placing it in the Import folder and letting VaM migrate it to the Atoms folder. This generated the corresponding .vmb and .vmi and now the morph works fine. So the morph itself works perfectly fine and VaM produces those files for you, so I don't know if you're supposed to include them in the asset bundle or not, but it's something about the asset bundle itself that isn't properly initializing.

Okay, so I got it to work by importing it the old fashioned way, by taking the unpacked files placing it in the Import folder and letting VaM migrate it to the Atoms folder. This generated the corresponding .vmb and .vmi and now the morph works fine. So the morph itself works perfectly fine and VaM produces those files for you, so I don't know if you're supposed to include them in the asset bundle or not, but it's something about the asset bundle itself that isn't properly initializing.

Got a message from VeeRifter, giving me heads up that my .var didn't contain the necessary .vmb and .vmi files, that are also used in order to properly unpack the morph into the correct folder. I will update the resource with the missing files. Thank you for the feedback.

MalMorality updated Doggystyle Fix Morph with a new update entry:

Big tweaks for more realism.

* The new morph only "moves the flesh" and doesn't add volume, like the previous morph did, to a gross degree.

Default: View attachment 9589
Old morph:
View attachment 9590New morph:
View attachment 9591Default:
View attachment 9592Old morph:
View attachment 9593New morph:
View attachment 9594Default:
View attachment 9595Old morph:
View attachment 9596New morph:
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back