A guide on how to convert clothes from female to  male/futa and male to female.

Guides A guide on how to convert clothes from female to male/futa and male to female.

Blaspheratus

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Blaspheratus submitted a new resource:

A guide on how to convert clothes from female to male/futa and male to female. - Gender bender clothes conversion guide

Hello everyone, I'm Blaspheratus and I bring you a guide on how to convert clothes from female to male/futa and male to female.

First of all, this guide is for creators, not users, as it deals with the duf file of the clothes

Maybe you want to convert your clothes to the opposite gender or do it for futa, and you don't want to model, sculpt, or if you already have the textures and you don't want to generate Uv again, this guide will...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks Blaspheratus

Is there a resource you can point to where I can obtain some free duf files to test this out? Want to convert female clothes to a male-based futa

Thanks Blaspheratus

Is there a resource you can point to where I can obtain some free duf files to test this out? Want to convert female clothes to a male-based futa
Hi Redposca
Most of the duf files are copyrighted and it is very difficult to find one for Genesis 2 that is free.
If you want to start making clothes, I recommend these guides

If you want to try use this file, it's from my clothes:

There are some free clothes included in Daz, and you can also buy clothes in Daz Shop, just make sure that the clothes are compatible with Genesis 2 ,but you can't distribute them due to copyright (unless you want to give away $100 for a clothing with a limited sharing license 😅 ).

Example

Back
Top Bottom