• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Female to Futa Model Conversion Guide

Guides Female to Futa Model Conversion Guide

This is a good guide, thank you.

It does work well with most female characters I've tried.

BUT, indeed - and as specified in the guide - I'm running into the occasional issue of not having textures or other specifics being converted.

To quote the guide: "Any textures/specs/gloss/normals don't transfer/won't work. Technically, there are methods to get those converted, but they are detailed/complicated enough that they'd warrant their own guide."

Is there already a guide around to do just that?

Because I would really love to convert a few specific Looks that have a lot of custom textures (most of which are very stylized and custom made and don't use any 'default' skins or textures available from the default VAM installation).

Thank you.

Is there a simple way to reverse this process? One of Weebu's awesome orc models I was going to turn female but keep the masculine look

The Daz Studio Map Transfer function can be used to map G2 male textures to the G2 female. The muscled look can be done with morphs and normal maps. You could also use some of those "shortstack" goblin textures on a female orc.

Hey guys, so on the first step the tutorial says i need to go to this tab Male Morphs, but in my game shows different menu than the guide.
What to do? Please help guys.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-19 112739.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-19 112739.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 0
Male Morphs is just to the left of Auto Behaviors. You clicked in the wrong place. VR issue?

Back
Top Bottom