AlienAxeMan

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
AlienAxeMan
AlienAxeMan submitted a new resource:

Tracker Controller - Voice Activated Tracker Control of Atoms

This plugin automates settings on Atoms to toggle whether a Tracker is controlling them, such as to quickly toggle a tracker on your waist that controls the movement of a person's pelvis or hips, or a tracker on the end of a Fleshlight that controls the movement of a person's head (both at the same time is often a great setup).

Example of using 2 Trackers to control a Man's Pelvis and a Woman's Head
View attachment 303289

Example of using 2 Trackers to control a Man's...​

Read more about this resource...

why when i speak but not happend
The microphone access to VAM is limited to the primary audio input settings in Windows, so please ensure that's set up prior to launching VAM. If that doesn't resolve your issue, feel free to DM me or respond here, and I am happy to try and help you resolve any issues. You could also test other audio input to see if anything else is working. If you have audio making it into VAM, this plugin should be working. You could also try reloading the plugin to see if that fixes the lack of response you're experiencing.

The microphone access to VAM is limited to the primary audio input settings in Windows, so please ensure that's set up prior to launching VAM. If that doesn't resolve your issue, feel free to DM me or respond here, and I am happy to try and help you resolve any issues. You could also test other audio input to see if anything else is working. If you have audio making it into VAM, this plugin should be working. You could also try reloading the plugin to see if that fixes the lack of response you're experiencing.
when i fixed the audio input its work , but the tracker change the person too much ,and do not perfect like videos..

Back
Top Bottom