Controller Adjust

Plugins Controller Adjust

Stopper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Stopper submitted a new resource:

Controller Adjust - Reposition controllers relative to the body

A small plugin that lets you move the anchor point between the controller and body.

The intended use is to help with mocap, where it'll allow the mocap tracker and VAM controller to be aligned to the same part of the body.

It can help with general animation as well, like if you want the hand controller to track the palms rather than the wrists.

Thanks to @VamTimbo for the idea.
View attachment 272991

Read more about this resource...

Good pulgin and thank you for adding in the symmetric mode that's always helpful. I'm curious as to whether the male genital controllers could be included or if they're somehow seperate from the other body controllers. Either way this is a awesome plugin.

Good pulgin and thank you for adding in the symmetric mode that's always helpful. I'm curious as to whether the male genital controllers could be included or if they're somehow seperate from the other body controllers. Either way this is a awesome plugin.

Easy enough, I just forgot all about them...

FYI if "Freeze physics" is active on the Person atom, this plugin appears blank in the UI.

This plugin makes me wonder if it's possible to apply this sort of thing to CUAs to change the root position. A lot of character ports I've seen have CUA clothing on the head but the object's control point is on the ground.

Would it be possible to add the Nipples to this?
I find there are a few morphs that adjust the nipples in a way that it makes the nipple controllers move too far away from the chest.

This plugin makes me wonder if it's possible to apply this sort of thing to CUAs to change the root position. A lot of character ports I've seen have CUA clothing on the head but the object's control point is on the ground.
I also wonder if this could be implemented.

Hello, are there any additional settings required before using this plugin? (I just started playing vam recently, so I may not understand it well.) When I use it, the slide rail on the right will appear only when I click "arms and shoulders" or "toes", and other buttons (such as "head") have no response after clicking. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom